This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

31.7.07

sky & robin's egg

Country charm at Blossom Hill Cottons.

4 | notes :

Suzy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That is a beautiful colour!

LauraB [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this image. I want to paint my dresser that color now, my walls are almost that shade. Love your blog, just found you through poppytalk.

LauraB [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ps: just realized I had originally found you through desiretoinspire. you're all over the place :)

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It is, isn't it, suzy?

laura, so glad you found me! That colour is lovely, isn't? I liked it so much, I painted our bedroom that very colour.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo