This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

24.8.07

{happy friday & glasgow in pictures}










14 | notes :

People St.Clair [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

just georgous!

Anna [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hi, I'm really loving your blog! I'm not sure why I haven't found you before this!! I hope you don't mind but I just posted one of your pictures on my blog today.
Anna

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks, people st.clair! Wait until I post my photos of Edinburgh--that's a really beautiful city as well.

Thanks so much anna! So glad you stopped and are enjoying my blog, and no I don't mind at all :)

Fairfax [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Scotland's just such an amazing country. I spent a lot of time there two years ago. Would have moved if I'd gotten the position in Edinburgh I wanted.

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Good morning, fairfax! I absolutely fell in love with Scotland--and considered moving there myself. Shame about the position, but wonderful that had the chance to spend so much time there!

katiedid [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hello Glamorous! I have just found you through Anna at Absolutely Beautiful Things. I am loving your blog and am going to link you up so I remember to visit often.:)

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hello katiedid! Thanks for visiting and for the comments--and of course, I'll link you as well!

patriciagrayinc.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great pictures. Makes me want to visit this beautiful city.

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks, Patrica! And it's really worth the visit--there's so much history and beautiful things to see.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OH my....what a dream!

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much ele!

annechovie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful photos! Thanks!

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks, Anne :)

dieyoungstaypretty88 [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

*sigh* makes me miss glasgow.
i've lived there most of my life until moving to london last year.
very pretty fun city it is too.
great pics babe.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo