This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

12.9.07

{serena drum chandelier}


























A close friend is looking for new lighting for above her dining table (a house guest hit his head on and broke her former hanging pendant), so I've been on the look-out for something stylish yet homey and a little Bohemian, since that's how I would describe her taste. Of course, I could be way off and she may want something ultra-glam, but I thought the Serena Drum Chandelier matches both our tastes. In fact, I like it so much, I was thinking it for my place . . .

7 | notes :

Brilliant Asylum [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

No other suggestions. I like this one a lot.

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks, brilliant--always appreciate your comments :)

katiedid [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am a big Oly Studio fan! Quality is good and peices are quite affordable! I am considering this fixture for my dining room too!

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Well clearly you have good taste, then, Katie :) If you get yours before me, be sure to send photos!

in_mittens [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oooooh! I love it! Thanks for the idea!

nunich [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i think this lamp would look wonderful in kathy's apartment! what did she ultimately settle on?

{RNVL} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

She hasn't settled on anything yet, but I agree that this one would be perfect!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo