This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

25.10.07

{completely & utterly inspiring}





























The amazingly talented Ditte Isager proves it takes more that special equipment and lighting to get the perfect shot . . . As one of pdn's 30 new and emerging photographers to watch, Isager needs no introduction (you may recognize her work at Fritz Hansen, Domino, Living etc. and many others) and is fast becoming one of my all-time favourites.

{And I've just discovered that
LauraB has also posted about Ditte Isager this morning as well--click here to read her post.}





















12 | notes :

Creative Flair Chic ....All Things Bright and Beautiful [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Dear Glamorous - The photo with the blossoms & the china is beautiful! You are one of the classiest bloglettes around.
I like also how you have the "mentions & credits" page & "make a difference" page.
One day, I would LOVE to see a post on your home!!! Even just one insywinsy thing!!!
Take care & more glamness & elegance to you as you continue beautifying our worlds!!!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hello Creative Flair Chic--reading your comment over my Starbucks was a lovely way to start the day. And I'm very flattered that you would like to see my home :) Thanks again for the wonderful comment.

designflute [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hey what CFC (above) said I too had said earlier!
I am partial to this kind of blue. but the photographer has created a super clssy look as well as lived in look. Amazing! and very difficult I guess.

LauraB [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hello there! Thanks for linking me in this post, I hope that you noticed I mentioned that I only found Ditte Isager through you. Thank you for the new photographer to watch, I really love his site, and how different each one of the settings is that he has photographed.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

designflute--that shade of blue appears in quite of few of her photographs--and although I wasn't really a fan of blue before, Isager gives it an almost etheral quality. Thanks for your comment!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hello Laura! Yes, I noticed you mentioned me, thanks :) And I'm so glad you like Ditte too--it's always great to find new inspirational work to follow.

Deb [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You always show us the most beautiful things...thanks...

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thank you, Deb--for your lovely comment.

blushing apples [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

breathtaking photos, i could never take such photos! I agree with creative flair You really are one of the classiest bloglettes around. I would love to see photos your home

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks, Blushing Apples! And thanks also for always stopping by to visit. As for photos of my home, maybe one day . . .

melissa @ the inspired room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful beautiful photos! Oh, and yes, do show us photos of your home sometime! You're being put on the spot! You can always use the super close-up method many of us resort to, so we won't see all the dirty laundry in the corners, just to keep it glamorous. But you probably don't have dirty laundry anyways! lol!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks, Melissa! And I am feeling a little put on the spot, but since I am a little web-shy, it will most likely be a while before I show anything in my home . . . But thanks so much for the interest :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo