This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

8.11.07

{trinity table}
















Creative Flair Chic sent me this beautiful waterjet-cut Corian Trinity table for my {laced with style} post {thanks, cfc!}. The table was designed by Danny Cheung and exhibited during Sydney Design Week.

5 | notes :

All Things Bright and Beautiful....Creative Flair Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

My pleasure -

glad you liked it :-).

Have a lovely time in NY & look forward to posts inspired by your visit!!
(or is it only me now who walks around town or wherever & thinks "Oh! I must post on that when I get home!!!")
I think I need to join Bloggers Anonymous!!

People St.Clair [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that is beautiful!

rebekka [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Freaking GORGEOUS.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks, CFC, and no, it's definitely not just you--I'm always thinking in terms of blog posts, as well, so save me a seat at Bloggers Anonymous! :)

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It is rather spectacular, isn't, People St. Clair and Rebekka? Especially when you think about the fact that it was cut entirely by water. Thank you both for stopping by.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo