This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

21.2.08

{photographer: tim walker}

Tim Walker is a London-based photographer whose career began while working at Condé Nast, where he set up the Cecil Beaton archive. A graduate of Exeter Art College, he worked as a freelance photographic assistant before working as Richard Avedon’s assistant in New York. His career as a photographer was launched when he came third in the Inpependent Young Photographer of the Year Award, and has gone on to contribute to high-profile magazines including Vogue, W and Harper‘s Bazaar.

You may also recognize his work in Kate Spade's ever-popular ad campaigns.













8 | notes :

Katalog Stron [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I like Tim Walker photos. Regards.

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Glamorous - this is a man with humor:-)

That boat in the fireplace? My first thought was (and I shouldn't be admitting this!!) "Oh my goodness!" "There's Liliputians running around that boat!!!"

On second glance yes, its bottles - but it could be Gulliver's Travels if you don't look twice :-) (well to me anyway:-)

And then theres the dinosaur - I don't know what else to say except - well....

"Theres a plastic dinosaur at your feet Miss!" Don't trip over him!I think he's about to nip your ankle"

Not your standard fashion shot prop! :-)

And I'm not quite sure the lass in the first picture is actually filling out that bustier top but its a great shot - reminds me of the Pirelli calendar for some reason.

Hmm last shot - socks and stilletos?

Reminds me of Ulaanbatar (capital of Mongolia) - and sometimes China - it's a common look there too - tho without the expensive price tag of the accessories (and they're not usually lime green :-).

Gee - I'm on a roll this morning aren't I!

Hugs bug !

PS Maison21's dog Mona would have a field day in that fourth shot with all those puddytats!!:-)

Ok Ok I'll stop now

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that top photo is STUNNING.

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovelies I would just like to clarify

This fellow makes me makes me smile :-). I am a fan. He is immensely talented - look at that first shot especially - I mean "WOW!!"

He's certainly not your run of the mill fashion photographer :-)

And that, I like :-)

PS I wish I could find a picture of the ladies in Ulaanbaatar with their high heels and socks it really is quite a sight :-)

Tim'd have a field day there :-)

Cate [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow, beautiful photos! i especially like the first two photos.

coco [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the second photo is so cool
and the last one is really funny

pia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful work, great find, thanks for posting!

The Red Umbrella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

We like Tim walker. We shall follow!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo