This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

6.3.08

{let's get nautical}

{via chic shack}

I love it when, every season, things get a little nautical in the dying days of winter. It's stylish and fresh, and always reminds me of off-shore breezes and the sound of the crashing waves that used to lull me to sleep . . .

{NataliaVodianova photographed for Vogue US}

{Life Jacket, painting, acrylic & oil on masonite, by Holly Farrell}

{Pleasure Cruise by Gilles Bensimon, Elle US}

{via Creature Comforts}

{Summer Days by Corrine Day for Vogue UK}

{Life Ring, 2007, painting, acrylic & oil on masonite, 20 x 22 inches by Holly Farrell}

{via anthropologie}

{ferry ride, last summer}

{via anthropologie}

{via The Inspired Room}

{via Martha Stewart Living}

{via house to home}

{3.1 Phillip Lim}

19 | notes :

beachgrl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's not nice to tease us with those wonderful photos...ha Love them! Spring can't come fast enough for me!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Glamorous! gorgeous post! gorgeous!! love the life jackets on the roof

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love this post! Growing up on the water, I feel right at home with nautical styles! Beautiful and peaceful photos. I can almost hear the waves lapping at the shore. Oh, no, might be time for another beach weekend...

Happy Thursday!

xoxo

Jelenie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love these set of pictures - very inspiration and pretty! I'm going on a tall ship cruise this weekend and your post just made me so excited for it! :)

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Funny you should blog about nautical. I apparently was in a nautical mood today with my outfit because my husband told me twice that I looked like a sailor! Just because I wore my wide leg jeans and a cropped jacket does not make me a sailor but to him I was. :) Happy Nautical!

Sophie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh what a pleasure it was to look at all those lovely images. Makes me long for my very own yacht to sail around in whilst wearing one of those fabulous dresses from creature comforts and drinking Long Island Ice Tea!
Sophie

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful! i loved this post. puts me in a sail-y mood.

Decorno [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

LOVE this post. And I really like your ferry ride photo with all the lifevests stowed away.

Claudia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ohhh what a terribly chic post!!! I love that kitchen!!!!!!!!!

Kari & Kijsa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fabulous photos! We LOVE the Anthropologie bag (but who doesn't love Anthropologie)!!

Have a blessed and beautiful day!

smiles, kari & kijsa

Alkemie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the second dress from Vogue and I love all things Philip Lim. Great post!

Cote de Texas [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this post! I want to go on a cruise tonight = great idea, beautiful images. Thanks!!

Jillian [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful. I love nautical themes because they remind me of my father and grandfather. Thank you :)

Monica [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This post is so beautiful!! I want summer now! ;-)

Kiki [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This post reminds me of my childhood!

Teal Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

adore the bag and necklace from anthropologie!!!!

r [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

hello lovely felicity!

please meet me at our usual spot :)

xo

FXOX [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

dear R, Sorry, is the comment timed 12.53 left just recently or old?

If recent, have checked gmail and old Noel post. & not quite sure where else to look??!!

If old, I await you here as usual:-)

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

recent :)

new response here:
http://citified.blogspot.com/2007/12/merry-merry-christmas.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo