This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

20.3.08

{luisa beccaria + ruby press}

























{Luisa Beccaria's F/W RTW collection; all images courtesy of Style.com}

My longstanding love-affair with Luisa Beccaria is still going strong with their incredibly feminine and romantic, gauzy, lacy Fall/Winter 2008 collection.

When I received a lovely e-mail from Ruby Press and saw the collection featured on a post in their new blog, I was won over before even finding out they had listed {this is glamorous} as one of their {Favorite New Blogs}.

























Ruby Press is a boutique PR agency based in Berkeley, California, that specializes in fashion and lifestyle clients. Founder and Co-owner Melissa was a fashion editor in NYC for 8 years {Harper’s Bazaar, Mademoiselle} and in San Francisco {Lucky, 7×7} before starting Ruby Press in 2001. The agency began their new blog "so that we can share what we're currently obsessing over. . ."

{Click here} to visit their site, and {click here} to visit their blog.




8 | notes :

ALL THE BEST [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So beautiful and so very feminine!!

mandco [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So elegant! I'd die for that coat on the last image...sooo beautiful! Congratulations on beeing feutered as one of the Favourite New Blogs at Ruby Lane :-)!

Melissa Lewis-Off The Wall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I have a slight addiction to coats and jackets, even though I live in the south and it has only snowed once. I consider them an excellent accessory. I love theirs.

My favorite here is the gray/blue dress. Too adorable:)

P.S. I love this... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love it all!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love that coat. That is SO cute!!!

xo
melissa

Cote de Texas [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

those are the prettiest clothes I have ever seen. I"m dying! I want them all!!!! Even with my old fat body!

perfect bound [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Luisa Beccaria never fails to make me dream. Her world is a fantasy.

Juniper Girl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

gorgeous and romantic dresses!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo