This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

10.4.08

{beauty sleep}

Buried under work and engagements, an impressive 'to-do' list, and running seriously low on beauty sleep.

Hope to emerge soon, looking as fabulous as Christina Ricci in ruffled Burberry for Elle UK . . .

{styling by Anne-Marie Curtis; photography by Matthew Vriens; via coco's tea party
}

18 | notes :

Melissa Lewis-Off The Wall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, that dress is just amazingly beautiful!!!! The color alone is to die for.

Here's wishing you some great beauty sleep:) As I am typing this at one in the morning, hehe.

Heather [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

CHIC CHIC CHIC CHIC CHIC!!!!!

mandco [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hihi, that would be wonderful would'nt it ;-)! Good luck with getting ahead of things :-)And take care !

pinkstilettos [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

She looks so glamourous! She took a really neat picture.

Be the change..... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I always thought C.R. wasn't very pretty -but she looks AMAZING in that dress!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I absolutely love the color and texture of that dress. And I bet you, my dear, could even pull it off looking chic as ever with no beauty sleep! If I wore it I know it would look like my bathrobe.

Lisa Wilson (& Alfie!) at The Pickled Hutch [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fantastic dress. And wouldn't we all like to emerge from our to do list looking like that! Instead, I am resembling my shaggy puppy more and more...
Lisa & Alfie

stacy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

She looks beautiful!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh Melissa--you're so sweet for saying so, but trust me, I really should be getting more sleep! (And I'm certain this dress would not look like a bathrobe on you--you're too funny :)

in_mittens [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You don't need beauty sleep, dahhhling! You're already beatuiful!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Well In-mittens I'd have to agree - from what I've seen of her visage:-)

Cemaya [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Amazing dress and I have to say I love CR looking like this.

jozette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Stunning.

hautemommy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I read your blog often and am so inspired by it! :) And I had to post today because Christina Ricci is one of my faves... she looks AMAZING in that dress... wish I woke up looking that gorgeous! :) Keep up the awesome blog, I love it!

marilisa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Happy week end darling, here in Italy it's so sunny today...
love
mary

Yoli [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

She looks lovely. I can't believe that is the little girl from the Adam's Family movie. How time flys.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

hautemommy, thanks so much! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Caroline [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The color is gorgeous, but somehow they made Christina look like Lindsay Lohan : (

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo