This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

2.4.08

{fresh-faced}

A little short on time today, but completely inspired by Spring's long, romantic locks, kohl-lined eyes and pale lips . . .

{images: style.com}

17 | notes :

Jill [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What an amazing blog you have! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find yours. I will visit often for inspiration. Really gorgeous stuff here!

design for mankind. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

In love with your new banner--- when did you do this? :)

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks, Jill--followed a web of links and discovered your site and loved the photos of your place, especially your sunny dining area!

Thanks, Design for Mankind -- new as of the beginning of March and my Spring fever.

Melissa Lewis-Off The Wall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Okay, so why don't I look like that with the DRAMA eyes, and barely there lips? Seriously, so fresh and simply. Just love it:)

coco+kelley [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i just saw this on style.com too, and i LOVED it. it's usually a look i lean towards myself, but i especially enjoyed it since happened to be a part of one of my favorite designers (Alberta Ferretti) runway collection. great pick!

pve design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Long live sexy eyes, a la Brigitte Bardot, Julie Christy

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

coco+kelley--thanks for reminding me it was Alberta Ferretti--had the images saved from a bit ago and had forgotten which show it was from.

FrenchGardenHouse [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love this look, so Brigitte Bardot.I have so enjoyed reading your posts...thanks so much for visiting me so I could "find" your blog.
Lidy

ps. Your banner is stunning!

Joslyn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

just stunning...love the juxtaposition of super natural face with the slightly edgy black eyeliner.

Jessica Claire [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm very into the smokey eye and nude lip combo too...

it's all about smudge smudge smudge!

Cemaya [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ah, so bobby pins are back in style!! :) Yes, I agree very Bridget Bardot.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These girls look so pretty that way. Somehow when I try it I look like an old lady who forgot her lipstick but got carried away with too much eye makeup. I'll think I'll keep trying it because I want to be chic! :-) Thanks for inspiring.

I am not a fan of lipstick, it never stays on anyways.

Happy day,
Melissa

Sandra Evertson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ah, simple and beautiful!
Sandra Evertson

mandco [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful! You've inspired me to try out that look for work tomorrw! Not sure if it will look so young and effortless on me though, but I'll give it a try ;-)

Yoli [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Aahh to be that young and that beautiful.

Jelenie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love their hair - if only I could get mine to behave like that.

www.angelinascards.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the look too! I have the long hair but a bit unsure on how to do the eyeliner corectly. Love your blog. Angelina

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo