This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

19.5.08

{a little ruffled}

Love Sarah Watson's pretty new shower curtain designs, made by traditional weavers in Italy, Lithuania and Portugal. There are four designs in all, including the charming and ruffle-trimmed, Catherine.

15 | notes :

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh those ruffles are totally cute!! My kind of shower curtain

Peonies and Polaroids [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ooh, pretty! Shower curtains are usually so awful. this is very sweet though.

Melissa Lewis - Off The Wall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is exactly what I need in my bathroom. Love it!

btw, I linked to you in my post today:)

jozette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am in love. So sweet.

franki durbin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

BEAUtiful. Oh my goodness. If only I had a bathroom of my own... my dear husband would raise quite the eyebrow. ;)

pinkstilettos [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is the cutest shower curtain! I want one!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Melissa--off to have a look . . .

Trixy Tran [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Those are beautiful -- I would love them in my bathroom, too (:

hautemommy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am loving that! I am in the process of re-doing my bathroom and might make something like that for myself! Great picture, I love it:)

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a sweet shower curtain! I remember the days where there were no acceptable shower curtains anywhere. Now we have such wonderful options!!!

Melissa

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love how girlie it is!

Sarah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ooooh! Thank you! It so nice to hear other people like our shower curtains. Sometimes we wonder if we were crazy to start this business - so you've just made my day :-) Sarah Watson

Christine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is so lovely! I love the simplicity and details.

Alexandra [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That's so girly and chic :)
Truly wonderful.

James Chapman [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Now THAT looks incredibly gorgeous. So simple but yet exquisite. I wonder how it'd look in other colours. Pastel colours might go down well. Anything darker than that and maybe not, unless the ruffles were highlighted with a slight shimmer - possibly.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo