This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

14.5.08

{room for two}

A perfect way to do the dishes side by side . . .

{from Colonial Homes, via Classic Style in the City}

15 | notes :

Cote de Texas [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous!

A-M [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG, with my ridiculous obsession with all things white, I have died and gone to heaven. What a divine kitchen! You would never guess that I have 2 little soccer mad boys who leave a trail of dirt behind them everywhere they go! Hmmm, my white plans may be short lived. A-M xx

jozette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I particularly love the faucet hardware. That kitchen is so clean and bright...sigh. If only I had someone else to help with the dishes!

Alexandra [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That looks amazing! In my case it could be helpful too - maybe this way I could get my boyfriend to do the washing more often ;)

Melissa Lewis-Off The Wall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Why, that just took my breath away. So stunning!

diana @ please sir [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

LOVE it - such a great way of saying it too!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Holy cow, that is BEAUTIFUL! You really got me on this one, stunning!

xoxo

Brilliant Asylum [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How pretty! I don't even want to think of those pristine counters splattered with tomato sauce or the sinks filled with dirty dishes. (Any guesses as to what my kitchen looks like right now?)

Lisa Wilson (& Alfie!) at The Pickled Hutch [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lust in my heart for this kitchen! Gorgeous.
Lisa & Alfie

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Im in love!!!

Jessie Cacciola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these sinks are big now -- beautiful.
- Jessie -

Easy and Elegant Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Infinitely better than the split sink route. I was considering an oversized sink for the next redo... this fits the bill in spades..

ELVIA [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

inspiration - i love it!!

Alya [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the sinks.. If I had these in my bathroom (or kitchen in this case) I'd probably make any excuse to wash my hands.

superficialdiva [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That’s a nice idea but I do not think that’s very practical unless you have a very large family and wash the dishes once at two or three days.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo