This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

27.5.08

{top five tuesday + a chance to win}

{"Through the Looking Glass" photographed by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue US December 2004; model: Natalia Vodianova; via style.com}

This week's {top five} is all about ruffles, since they're fun and flirty, and that's the kind of mood I'm in . . .

Also, s
till crazy about Balineum's ruffled Catherine shower curtain, and this week, there's a chance to win one.

Good news is, the UK-based company ships anywhere in the world, so anyone anywhere can enter: just leave a comment below, and a winner will be randomly selected by the curtain's designer, Sarah Watson, and announced here on Friday, June 13, 2008.

bonne chance! / good luck!

{top five:}
1. this shower curtain
2. this tablecloth
3. this girl at Cannes
4. this photoshoot
5. this bikini

83 | notes :

Chelsea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I still love that Alice photoshoot.

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Dear Glamorous

Ooo I'm in!!

Bella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am in!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ooo Im in!!

jozette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh I'm in too! Pick me! Pick me!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

We are all just 'girly' at heart.

pinkstilettos [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gosh I'm excited! I would love to hang this shower curtain in my new bathroom we are remodeling!

Dulcette. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ruffles is my middle name! {-___-}

x

Coveiter [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oooh, I love ruffles! Pick me!

{ Lindsey }
www.coveiter.com

Christine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, me, me, me, pick me! :-P

diana @ please sir [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the ruffles - and that photo is pure goodness!

Hillary and Russell Jordan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I love the pure white and ruffles!

Alyssa Coberly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ruffles are so romantical!

Ziakoko [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so romantic-love the photoshoot! count me in, please!

Aggy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love ruffles!

marissa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That shower curtain is brilliant... the epitome of romance- crisp clean lines juxtaposed with the free-form & flowing ruffles.

It reminds me of Victorian pantaloons. <3

Always In Style [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Though I'm not feeling overly ruffly right now (darn allergies!) I am totally loving that shower curtain!

suzanjill [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i would so love this for my petite bathroom - the simplicity and delicate detail is so lovely.

paola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oooo, this would be awesome for my bathroom. I need to replace the monstrosity that my roomate insisted on hanging up in the shower & this one is soooo lovely! I love the ruffles so much I want to wear it! Can I do that?

coco+kelley [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i don't know how i've never seen that photoshoot! alice was always one of my favorite childhood stories. i love how they incorporated the designers in the shoot, too - and all the pretty blue dresses! i'm feeling very ruffly myself these days! :)

m+b [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love, love, love it!

suzy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it,
You’ll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade.

- Irving Berlin

ohhhh la la, would love these frilly ruffles for my newly tiled tub!!

pretty. pretty.

chellie_d [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

We are in the process of getting our shower ready after a mere year of using only a bath. Funny, when we were looking to buy I said, "I just rooly rooly rooly want a bath, that's what I want" and now I'm realising that there's such a thing as being careful what you wish for! How magnificent will it be when we finally get to enjoy a shower again?! We're doing a black and white subway tile-style bathroom (it's a 1930s era house) and this curtain would just look *divine*. So, consider that I have just electronically batted my eyelashes at you.

Gretchen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Count me in! Ruffles are the best!

Megan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would love this in my bathroom. So lovely and chic.

layersofmeaning [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

absolutely gorgeous curtain!
i love the ruffles!

Lisa & Alfie Wilson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Please count me in please!
Lisa & Alfie

Absolutely Fabulous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

crisp white ruffles ...... what else can i ask for??!!

this is fun , TIG!

Emily [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That would look great in our new house!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh glamorous !! Nothing like a prize to draw out those silent visitors form teh woodwork!! - and hopefuls like me who now have commented THREE times on this post!!

Actually - I'm meaning to be on the post below!

angelgrotton [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the photo of Vodianove, she looks great!

Christine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh how this curtain would look delicious in my little girls' bathroom ~ does it get any better than white with ruffles?

Thanks for considering me.
Christine
Boston

RWest [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

it's beautiful ~ i hope i win!

Sarah's Fab Day [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

puleeze choose me! :)

Sally [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Loving all the ruffles, and would love to win that curtain!

Lívia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the withe ruffles are lovely. oh, yes, and pick me!

Lívia
Brasil

Karen K [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Like so many have said before me -- pick me! Although I might get tempted to go Project-Runway all over those beautiful ruffles and turn it into a summer outfit :)
Thanks for the great giveaway!

Jessica N. Condatore [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm in! I'm redecorating my bathroom in my new apartment and this shower curtain is absolutely perfect!

Christine in DC [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

June 13 is my birthday, and this would be an excellent present!!! :)

Pigtown-Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Who knew a shower curtain could be so lovely. This would look fabulous in my french-style sal de bain!

Lauren [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would love to win!

Katrina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That is gorgeous. So charming! ♥

Heather [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i remember LOVING that vogue photoshoot. so creative and gorgeous!

{ KRIS } [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Can't resist dreaming of ruffles for my bath too!

kelly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

just found your beautiful blog..can't wait to read all you post. This curtain would look lovely in my daughters new "big girl" bathroom!!

::{J}:: [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely...I don't mind if you PICK ME!! :)

Casie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

We just remodeled our bathroom, and this would be perfect. Currently we just have a clear liner. :(

katiedid [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE me some ruffles. Hope I'm not too late! That photo at top is beautiful.

BxLucie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I've discovered your blog last week after meandering through other blogs...
Count me in and bravo!

JLC Studio [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Yay!! So pretty...count me in :)

tilvera [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this is beautiful!

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

count me in as well!

Nikella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I would love to win! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, good thing I stalk this blog even when you are out of town. I didn't notice the chance to WIN this ruffled beauty! Felicity is cheating by commenting every few minutes, I'm telling on her! :-) xoxoxoxo

Pick me! pick me!

Amanda. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This curtain is
frill-a-licious!
I'm in love.

D-lyn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this!
YOU do a top blog, I am in heaven here!

Heather [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm a first timer here so pick me! + I'm going to put it in my 11 year old son's bathroom and he'll just die when he see's it so you and I will both have a funny story to share in the future!!!

Heather
My Photography & More>

erin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am having my bathroom renovated and am sharing my childrens bath (no shower) at the present time. I would love to have that beautiful curtain to put up in my newly renovated bath when it's done (anyday now!!)

Erin

hannah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would love to have that in my bathroom. Ruffles are my favorite. Help me out. I am a poor college student. Please give me some glam!

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i would love to have that shower curtain!! i'm crossing my fingers! count me in.
xo alison

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i want that ruffle curtain!!!! count me in!

stacy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh how ruffles make me feel like a girl. I would love them.

hautemommy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Here's to hoping I am the winner, I am in need of a new shower curtain! :) xo!

Teresa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh so lovely and would look major prefect in my floor to ceiling antique mirrored bathroom-
fun-

HollyG [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ooh pick me! I love that curtain.

chrisym [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love ruffles.

Abby [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm in!

BeachHouseBingo [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How I wish it could be me....beautiful linens are my favorite thing.

pinklady [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ruffles are pretty.
ruffles are neat.
if you pick me,
by bathroom will be complete.

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Melissa - you make me laugh here - You rabbit - I've been caught!!

G - officially - I only have one entry here ok - so as to not " load" the chances

Hugs

Felicity

Sally Ann [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I don't need the ruffle curtain but I love it and I love your blog, I will become a regular.

The Barrick Times [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Huge fan on the ruffles! So chic!
I'm in at 8:49am.
-Melissa in MD

Dennise [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I simply adore your blog!
Pick me! I also adore that shower curtain!

Amy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the shower curtain- very simple yet lovely

Fifi Flowers [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want to lay in that tub all day long and look at the ruffled curtain... while wearing red heels!

come by and see what I mean... (right hand side)

les reveurs yeux [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love it...
the fabulous curtain with it's gorgeous ruffles, the fun contest, and all the great comments...Bravo!

Lizy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Simply fabulous, I'm in!

karyn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I wish I could pull of that swim suit!

s o n y a [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ruffles!!!

Rachel [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ahh, ruffles. I have the extreme desire to go to grocery shopping dressed in my ruffly tu-tu. Wouldn't you be thrilled to see someone dressed like that at your next visit to market?!

Elise [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Have to share with you my current ruffle obsession...http://tinyurl.com/5bnc2e These shoes NEVER leave my feet!!

Alena [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love ruffles and these would be perfect for my new apartment!!

Kristen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How lovely. I am so impressed by the elegance, grace and poise. I love luxury linens, especially those sold at http://andersonavenue.net.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo