This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

24.6.08

{summer}

. . . fresh blades of dewy grass, whispers of rustling leaves . . . it's summertime, and I'm happily wearing my strappy sandals . . .

{images: 1 - H&G via housemartin; 2 - margot's dining room, style at home july 2008; 3, 4, 5, 7 - polly wreford ; image 6 - anders gramer}

{p.s.}
* also just came across Kate at Girl Meets Glamour's lovely post, a shade of green . . .
* see also: st. patrick's

28 | notes :

angelgrotton [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Your combinations are so hot. Love green in any interior )))

Lizy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These photos with accents of Kelley Green are spectacular. Cheers to summer and strappy sandals!

Teal Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love every shade of green you've showcased. Great post as usual!!!! Love it!!!

karina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love green!!!!!!and the light of the first photo is fantastic!

franki durbin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

mmm.... jute rugs and that lush green. reeks of summer!

Carolina Eclectic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Green, green...my favorite!

littlebyRD [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love every single one of these images! They completely capture summer and all of it's wonder. Thanks!

Jessie Cacciola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so lovely. I'm a big fan of green -- especially for the kitchen.
- Jessie -
PS. I've added you to my blogroll. i just keep falling for every image you post. :)

jozette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely. I'm a huge fan of green. Actually, it's my favorite color. I read you every day and realized after reading Jessica's comment that I do not have you on my blogroll. So I'm adding you too :)

LJ [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such a nice post. I absolutely love the curtains in the second from last pic :)

Bronwyn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Amazing colours, and I love all those rooms....gorgeous!

Bonbon Oiseau [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so pretty--have been looking for some green inspiration for my next line--these make green so light and airy!

amber [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

every image you used made me drool - love that top one to pieces.

driftwood shack [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a great post! Really fresh the kind of post that make me redo an entire room in shades of green- I'll have to stop short of buying houseplants though as they commit suicide within weeks!

quaint handmade [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these rooms are so soothing and fresh. lovely.

Trixy Tran [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

stunning. i love the rooms so much!

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

To me, this is a perfect post. There's nothing more to say!

You're on the blogroll. Pow!

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this post!! Every pic is lovely!!!

Absolutely Fabulous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

loving green......beautiful post!

AT THE PICKLED HUTCH [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ah...the window just opened and a breath of fresh air just blew in. Nice!
Lisa & Alfie

jozette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for adding me!! AH! I'm so excited! :)

wooden furniture [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

please visit my my blog, i have alot of collection of wooden furniture.

decortherapia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

green, lime & white. The perfect combination for a summer house.
Fresh pictures for my chily winter down here at my hometown.

hautemommy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow, this really does evoke the feelings of summer!!! so happy and inviting! :) I just love the table and chairs in front of that gorgeous wallpaper... where was that when I was picking out wallpaper for my house??!! :) xo!

girl meets glamour [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Loving your green post, very fresh and fun!! I linked you up to mine too, have a good weekend :)

~Kate

Madelyn @ SWS [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I adore the first two images! There is just something about the color green that is so refreshing and relaxing. Love it!

stacy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the colors in the first photo are perfect. I love the sofa.

Margot [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The second pic is my petite Toronto dining room -- for a story I produced on antique market makeovers for STYLE AT HOME mag, where I am Senior Design Editor. FYI, wallpaper is Barbara Barry, table, chairs and chandelier are all vintage. Yellow vase is from IKEA. Love this look, but ultimately the chairs were super uncomfortable -- we had to banish them. J'adore green and it is everywhere in my house...Thanks for nice comments about my work/house.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo