This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

17.7.08

{oceanside}

{country living via lily-g}

{photography by Miguel Flores-ViannaJune/July 2007 via domino}

{ hhmedia; photography by Stacey Brandford}

{hhmedia}



{ photography by corinne day}

. . . like to imagine these rooms as perhaps belonging to tiny island huts or oceanside cottages, the sun setting through palms, the air filled with the echos of crashing waves . . .

19 | notes :

Carolina Eclectic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the Marie Claire room. I would have never thought to combine the green w/ red like that, but it looks great!

Apt. #34 [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this makes me want to get in the car and go to the coast right this very instant!

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous!!!

meet me at mikes. a happy place for crafty types [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh the green chair.
The green rug.
I heart it.
I heart it a lot!
Thank you very much Ms Glamorous!

karina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Well, i love the same things that you.
I had a programmed post with one of the pictures you have used here .
It seems we love green!

quaint handmade [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love beach style and would take that surf board and prop it in the corner of my city apartment in a heart beat. love it all, especially the green.

Jessie Cacciola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these make me so happy. :)

thrilled by the thought [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The green room is so fun! And so brave. I love it!

please sir [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So lovely - I want that green chair!

design for mankind. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Awww, I want to come visit you in your imagination! :)

Love the second pic. ;)

Dulcette. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Pink and green - my favorite colors.

I'm painting my room pink and green! Those colors make me feel like I'm in a lush rose garden... or a candy shop! {^_^}

karina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the post is for 07/24, visit me that day, and tell what you think.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Carolina and Thrilled by the Thought – isn’t it great? Love that room best as well. In fact, it was the inspiration for this post.

Erin – you're welcome to visit me in my imagination anytime :)

Karina -- will do.

Fabulously Lizy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the last photo. The pop of color is sensational.

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I always love the commentary you provide along with your photos. So fitting. And I just love all this green.

in_mittens [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The green with white is so crisp and fresh! Love it!

::{J}:: [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I like the chair in the 2nd pic...looks like Josef Frank fabric...?!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love love love!!!

Avery Bleu [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love it. I wish I was relaxing there right now!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo