This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

10.7.08

{play like a girl}

Have long, side-swept bangs, but have always wanted full and playful short-cut ones, despite Andrew, my hairstylist's sweet assurances that my heart-shaped face and delicate forehead may not be suitable for a full fringe, and since he looks like David Beckham and is never wrong when it comes to my hair, have agreed to admire the look from afar . . .

{stunning French girl via the fun and stylish play like a girl}

12 | notes :

Jessie Cacciola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

aw, I love this look, but i'm sure you look plenty glamorous the way you are. :) P.S. love those shoes, too. you have such great taste!

karina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

French girls are so chic!
I have read books and books about french woman but can not achieve that style!

Easy and Elegant Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I go through the same thing about once a season... I like my hair short on the sides and back, parted, probably too old-fashioned looking. The rest of my little world likes me with longer hair. I figure since they've got to look at me more than I look at my reflection.... well it's been three months since my last haircut.... summer, huh?

Whatever you decide, I bet the world at large will chime in with one big "She is glamourous."

la la Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just hate it too when I bring in a picture and want the exact cut and am told it might not be good for my face shape. I know part of the delusion on my part is thinking I'll magically be transformed into the girl in picture with just a hair cut...wouldn't that be great?
Great photos, as always!

franki durbin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

let's hear more about this hair stylist of yours, shall we? ;)

Dulcette. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

My hair has been that style since I was 10! I have tried to change it, but nothing else works... {-_-}

Lovely shoes!

x

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Glamorous - you nutter you!! You make me laugh! Tell me - what constitutes a "delicate forehead" ?! :-)

Anyway,- having seen your lovely forehead, smile and chin - but not - your (I'm sure) twinkly eyes- I think you'd look fab with a fringe :-)

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Jessie & Easy – have I told you lately how much I love it when you stop by? :)

Franki – LOL – a girl after my own heart -- love the way you think!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Felicity – always forget that Aussies and Brits use the same terms – “nutter” and “chuffed” – also so very British :)

As for a “delicate forehead”, you’ll have to ask Andrew, but think he meant the opposite of “strong” and “prominent”. As for the fringe, think I’m more a full volume, tousled hair girl, as opposed to sleek and straight.

driftwood shack [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Why is it only French girls can do that facial expression? My man would be putty in my hands if my eyes could go all melty like that!

littlebyRD [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wonderful!

Bonbon Oiseau [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

hmmm...i suppose i'd listen to my hairstylist if he looked like david beckham too...Love the shoes (with the haircut)!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo