This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

3.7.08

{summer 2}

. . . always preferred glitz and gloss to earthy, and yet, this feels like calm, breezy, summery perfection . . .

{images 1+ 2: jessica helgerson interior design via design*sponge}

resort 2009 - Diane von Furstenberg - runway; model: georgina stojilkovi; photographer: ivan lattuada/SGP}

{see also: summer}

20 | notes :

Chelsea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the tree branches in vases- I've actually been thinking about this lately. also- I adore that dress:)

karina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i like the house, the dress and the summer vibe !

Jillian Rueter [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous. I would love to own that dress. It is very "me". :)

driftwood shack [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love earthy more than glamour, and these cool pictures make earthy style chic instead of scruffy! Lovely!

Meemo [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the airy-ness of the place with the white and the tree. It looks like very relaxing home. Very spring-like and fresh.

design for mankind. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG that dress is gorgeous. So chevron-y! :)

jozette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the pictures of the house. It's perfect and I'd like to move in immediately.

stacy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would love to live in that house while wearing that dress.

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

G!

I'm back! A sensation selection of posts whilst Ive been away!

Love the glitterball stairs BTW:-)

Now , are you in love with summer or P - I swear chickateeta - I see an exciting event on the horizon:-)

hugs bug

FXOX

please sir [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fantastic interior spaces!

Bonbon Oiseau [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

sitting in that living room with that b&w chevron dress mightbe just what the doctor ordered for my post vacation-vacation.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, Felicity -- welcome back! And as for your little mischievous question, yes to being in love with both summer and P :) Okay, off to say hello . . .

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the mix of earthy glam!

And that dress is SO cute! Love it.

xoxo

Julia♥ [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love that house!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my glamorous goodness:-) you make me laugh - you just tell me if I'm being too mischievous and I'll just keep my little musings on you and P to myself - well - to myself and you on email rather than on the blog! :-)

Hugs to you bug :-)

Felicity

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Felicity, you're hilarious :)

xo

Juniper Girl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is the house of my dreamns. I like the things that remember forest, and green, and earth, and calm...

Greetings.

P.d: The images of ur blog are spectacular!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Juniper Girl -- thanks!

Samantha Honey [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

what a lovely combination of elements! how do you always manage to pick images we go wild for?
thank you!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

No, Samantha, thank you for such a sweet comment :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo