This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

11.8.08

{another lifetime}

The beautiful thing about vintage and perfectly rustic pieces is that the chipped paint, tiny dents, and worn places all hold the secrets and stories of another lifetime . . .




{images 1, 2, 4 - marie claire maison; image 3 - via classic style in the city; image 5 - photography by james merrell}

20 | notes :

pinkstilettos [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I always enjoy looking at vintage pieces in the home. The next to the last photo with the green chairs- the cabinet looks almost like it's built in. I love the walls too. Daisy~

Dulcette. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the photographs! Green is the best. I need green around my house, always ♥.

littlebyRD [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love coming here and seeing what treasures you've found - always perfection!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

littlebyrd -- thank you! And also for yesterday's comment on the post that I later changed my mind on :)

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are beautiful images. So warm and rustic. Everything looks lived in and loved. *sighs* i'm so glad I found your blog!

Jessie Cacciola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this is by far the best home inspiration i've seen in a while. thank you -- it's going directly in my folder. enjoy your weekend! xo

Classic style in city [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

great images, you always find such a nice and inspirational pictures..thanks for you comment at my side and have a nice weekend..

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

gorgeous. your blog is always so beautiful.

Teal Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these photos are one more reason why i love your blog! :) have a wonderful weekend!!!

koria [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Can't stop looking at these gorgeous photos, I love the first one. Couldn't help thinking of the history and all the stories that door is carrying in it.. Oh, and by the way, your blog is just great!

la la Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love old pieces...you are quite right about it telling stories of another lifetime.. that is the magic of it, I think.

Willow Decor: [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love these photos ! Great post! Thanks for sharing!

Joslyn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these are so pretty...especially love that first one with the green door.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for such sweet comments - hope everyone had a fun and lovely late-summer weekend!

Absolutely Unique [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great post! I especially love photo #3. You always post SO beautiful photos! I love to come here to find my daily inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

Dana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love these images. Vintage is amazing, plus it's cheap. I also love the mirrors you have posted recently, they are gorgeous.

Porchlight Interiors [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just love looking at your blog. These images attracted my attention in particular. So beautiful.

Melissa Lewis - Off The Wall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, you are melting my heart with this one. I love every single piece featured here! Right up my ally:)

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Porchlight Interiors -- thank you!

Krusti [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

superbe blog, il n'y a qu'à admirer.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo