This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

21.8.08

{john janik}

There's something wonderfully harmonious about John Janik's work -- the placement of things, the calm and restful palettes, the skillful mix of vintage and contemporary . . .






{images: 1-3 - John Janik (photography by Michael Hoarta) via Vintage&Chic; 4 - previous Kate Spade ad}

9 | notes :

Fifi Flowers [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That chaise is screaming for me to plant myself... and there are even books for me to read... I hope they are FUN summer reads! Sadly I have a stack like that... and I have NOT read one summer book or spring, winter or fall in so long... sigh!
Anyway... pop over Friday... I told you I would steal your luggage! ;) Fifi

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I agree!! He is amazing:)

Songy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

minimalism meets old style comforts..
I can live in that kind of space.. I wish

quaint handmade [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

it's beautiful and i really love the last photo!

Pigtown-Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That top image is perfection!

Rachel [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great stuff, love all the photos.

ryder [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i want to lay in the yellow room, read a magazine and then take a nap!

Teal Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful!!! Love these!

littlebyRD [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That loungy chair is so incredibly wonderful -I wish I had a space like that in my house.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo