This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

27.8.08

{nouveaux intérieurs parisiens}

If it were possible to live inside a book, would happily pack my things and move into New Paris Interiors . . .

{
click here for a fun flip-through}



{also:}
> Scout-Holiday's {Inside Paris} for more images
> the chevron flooring in the top image reminds me of Things That Inspires' beautiful post on chevron & herringbone patterned floors

> also quite certain the third interior was used for this roche-bobois advert . . .

{images: New Paris Interiors - edited by Angelika Taschen, photography by Ian Phillips}

35 | notes :

Sarah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful and inspirational!

MJ [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's so luxurious and so comfortable!

.vanessa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love them all!!! esp the desk. very beautiful

GrumpyAngel [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

All these photos are beautiful. Somehow I love the last one the best. I haven't figured out why yet.

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh My!!!! Love these images:)

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Can I come?

Please?

Francesca [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

They're all very beautiful, but I dont think I could live in any of these places. Most seem detached; almost as if they're trying too hard. Although, I do fancy the last photo.

Mrs.French [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the top shot especially.

Songy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

floor boards, high ceiling and ornate skirting boards... things I just adore but I do not have. Well my next house might. :)

automatism [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Simply lovely. Thanks so much for this!

Lori

Absolutely Fabulous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

gorgeous!!!
missed you. :)

choppyshades [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

it's so pretty!

karina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I sow iy yesterday, it is terrific!!!!

Absolutely Unique [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my! These shots are so, so, so lovely! As usual, your posts are just amazing. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving such sweet comments!

angelgrotton [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this bicycle makes the whole picture. love it!

angelgrotton [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the bicycle is great. it makes the whole picture!

That Girl Designs [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You are so right! What a beautiful book full of stunning interiors. I'll be day dreaming about them all day long.

Visual Vamp [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is exactly the look I have been trying to cultivate for years, and never quite get there. I think you need to really have an apartment in Paris to get it. But I'll keep trying, and this book will inspire me.

Kate [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

me too! especially if my working desk was as tidy as that one :)

littlebyRD [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Yes, me as well. This is so pretty!

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What rich colors! They seem gilded!

Easy and Elegant Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

There are so many enticing images here! But on a grey and rainy day in Richmond, p 18-19 looks like a little slice of heaven.

Thanks!

la la Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

such beauty.. I love all the pictures.. and especially the flooring in the top photo.. so pretty! Ooh la la!

Siw [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

loving it :)

Lovebird [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fantastic! I LOVE your blog, LOVE it!

LA Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Very Beautiful.

sHandke [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I believe I would live in this book as well. The fourth image especially inspires me with the sumi-e ink. Now I'm off to work on a painting!

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow, this is so stunning!

Dream Keyper [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous! I love your blog! Suzy

Jessie Cacciola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i would love to work in the second and fourth images down. (big fan of crisp white!) enjoy your labor day! xo

amber {daisy chain} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh goodness, those floors - those ceilings - I want in!

Things That Inspire [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love all of these images...and how I wish I had that top image for my post on chevron floors!

I am thrilled that you thought of my post when looking at this image...this is like getting an 'A' on my blog report card!

Teal Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the photos. This reminds me of how much I need a chandelier!!!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Bee – of course you can come – would it be any fun without you? :)

Francesca – these spaces were most likely heavily edited before being photographed . . .

Absolutely Fabulous, Lovebird & Dream Keyper – thank you :)

Things That Inspire – your beautiful post definitely deserved an ‘A’

Laura [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

makes me pine........

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo