This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

5.9.08

{champagne kisses}

Came across some lovely, pretty things {first row} at the new Melissa Loves blog via Creature Comforts.
> left: Champagne Kisses by BloomStudios
> right: Aqualicious by BloomStudios

The work reminded me a little of Melissa Joy Manning's {second row}
> left: cactus quartz, 14 karat gold by MJM
> right: one of a kind grey rectangular diamond, 18 karat gold by MJM

13 | notes :

Chessie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

MJM's work is amazing. I am really very picky about jewelry -- and everything, I suppose -- so it takes a gorgeous, unique ring to leave me satisfied. I am glad you shared this.

Melissa Lewis - Off The Wall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The first two are my fav! I would love to sport these beauties on my little finger:)

karina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Divine!

Trixy Tran [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What great finds! I absolutely adore the one on the bottom-right.

Songy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the second ring in the first row. I've been eyeing that design for sometime now in Etsy. My idea was buy a few and stack them all. I'm very greedy ain't I :)

Maryam in Marrakesh [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Sigh, that top right is just about perfect.

clotte [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow they are all beutifull

babelfish [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Bottom right, swoon!!!

Hannah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How lovely are these little beauties?! I would like all of them please!

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Melissa Joy Manning's work is so gorgeous. I love the use of unexpected diamonds!

Yvonne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing, all the jewels on her site are amazingly unique looking! I love...

Scheharazade [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm dreaming ... ^-^

Christine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is the first I have seen Mellisa Joy Mannings work and I have to say that I am very flattered at the comparison. I am also stunned, because my new work in gold has a very strong similarity. Thanks so much for posting my work here! Blessings,
Christine

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo