This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

4.9.08

{travel: lake placid}

Spent part of last weekend in Lake Placid, where fresh mountain air, a cozy chalet, a gondola ride, and dinner overlooking Mirror Lake chased away any traces of the past whirlwind week.

{home away from home}

{view from across the lake}

{all images taken by {this is glamorous} - August 2008}

18 | notes :

Pigtown-Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just love that part of the world.

Porchlight Interiors [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This looks so gorgeous! Would so love to be spending my weekend there.

.vanessa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so beautiful!

valerie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

looks like a perfect place for a fireplace and some hot cocoa.

Teal Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a great trip. Beautiful photos!!!

Misha [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

All these magical places makes me realize people should spend less money on materialism and spend them on going places instead, that would enrich their lives soooo much more!

Nikki...The Reviewer [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful lake--I hope you had a wonderful time. Did you take many photographs?

amber {daisy chain} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this looks like the most relaxing place EVER!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That looks like a dreamy place to relax and unwind! Wow, so beautiful and peaceful. I want to plunk right down in that chair. The sunlight streaming in is lovely.

Enjoy another weekend, wherever you spend it!

xoxo

CashmereLibrarian [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I went here for camp (YoungLife, I think)years ago during high school. It's amazing. I particularly remember para-sailing around the lake; my goodness, so beautiful.

Pedaling [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful!
looking at these images, i realize i need to visit there.
thanks for posting them.

ZenadiaDesign [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful place. Great pictures!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love Lake Placid. I remember being in a canoe on that lake early one morning with a friend of mine. Heaven.

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh, how beautiful and peaceful. Especially that shot from across the lake!

made sweet [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wish i was there

littlebyRD [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lucky lady - this is gorgeous!

Mary / Mariah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for coming to my blog .Thanks for inviteing me to Blissfully DomesticIt, looks like fun . Do I have to go there a lot ? I've saved it and I'll go back later . You can feel free to copy any recipes I put on My blog . I'm enjoying your Blog , real nice . Mary

jiovanni [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh I so wish I was there for the weekend. Looks heavenly.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo