This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

18.9.08

{playing footsies}

Although a little sad to see the end of little toes peeping through pretty sandals, Fall's socked feet are completely charming . . .

{images: top - Wool Thigh-Highs and Lulu Metallic-Leather Peep Toe Heels by J.Crew, design and layout by Creature Comforts; bottom - via sfgirlbybay}

28 | notes :

MJ [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh I secretly wish I could wear socks (particularly argyles) w/my peep toe pumps everyday. It's so girlie and fun. It reminds me of playing dress-up.

Dawn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I NEED that purse! The shoes are cute but the purse? I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!

littlebyRD [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I have to say, buying new tights and socks is one of my favorite things about the change of season. These are wonderful!

Dulcette. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ooh... I love this post.

Because I only wear heels with socks? I can't help it, I love the look that much! But my style is weird so...

x

please sir [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh I so agree - now I need the courage to wear them!

shi(f)t [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would love to wear socks like that...something tells me i would not be able to pull off that "sexy" look though...dreaming on:)

thrilled by the thought [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I agree...I don't think I could ever pull off that look. But it's fun to admire on somebody else!

decortherapia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love your blog! Greetings from Buenos Aires!

Eileen Fay [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Not sure I'd be willing to wear heels with socks, but that does make a nice photo shoot (I love the color scheme in both pics). But the skirt with the bag -- that I'd do!

Mrs.French [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am so sad they sold out of the gray...love these photos.

AnastasiaC [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love opaque tights during winter but we're getting ready for Summer so its lots of moisturiser, pedicures and flip flops for us here in Australia!

Ann [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Cute...and kinda charming.

hello gorgeous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love these. I am much too old to wear such a thing but love it on those who can.

Were these in the new J. Crew newspaper? Did you see that? On newsprint, in newspaper form, 4-color, instead of catalog format.

Cheaper to print, I guess? I don't know if they've replaced the catalog or not.

hello gorgeous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Really sweet. I love those - am much too old to pull them off myself, but love them on those who can.

I just received a new J. Crew "newspaper" but haven't looked at it yet - did you see it? In newsprint, newspaper format, 4-color, rather than catalog.

Didn't know if it was replacing the catalog or just a one-time thing.

choppyshades [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

okey! that bag is AMAZING. but i don't really like pink. hmm..

Brandi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love. love.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So fun. I love tights. But, you know I am more of a fall girl than a summer girl so it only makes sense. I used to wear stuff like that but somehow now it seems wrong. Like I would be trying too hard to hold on to my hipness but really I would just look silly.

Love it though!

Happy weekend. xo

Anairam [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

just to say I loved the purple post!

Sarah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh thank you. Yes blogging is fun

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh so adorable!

Cote de Texas [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

who's purse is that? do you know?

Joni

Laura [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

God. I just love your blog. Breath of fresh air every time I come here.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

decortherapia -- thank you, and a warm hello to Buenos Aires!

mrs. french -- just checked, and they do have the heather graphite in stock :)

anastiasiac -- a little envious of your pedicure and flip flop season!

hello gorgeous -- haven't seen the newspaper format, only received the regular catalogue, but it sounds like a nice change?

*knew that amazing pink handbag wouldn't go unnoticed :) Joni, sadly, I have no idea who designs the purse, as the image is a scan by sfgirlbybay . . .

Laura -- thanks so much for such a lovely, thoughtful comment :)

stilettostetico [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The end of little toes, It sounds just like a "mischievous-issime" apparition, an authentic "Fetish-Décolleté à part entière" full of a mesmerizing power of evocation . . . And Here in a "Girly CHIC-issime" way !!!

A Bientôt, Antoine

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

YES PLEASE :) I adore those argyle socks with the heels :)

PERFECT!

breathing in the dreaming world [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love it; esp. the grey ones in the first photo.
sock shopping is always fun.

.vanessa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

very nice shots!!

parlor girls [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

such a cute way to freshen up some peep toes...

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo