This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

7.9.08

{nearly bare}

While I will always love beautifully arranged gallery walls, there is something about the simplicity of nearly bare walls in softly sophisticated hues that exudes a quiet elegance that draws me in . . .

{images: 1 - via live beautifully; 2 - Tom_delavan's Deco Book: Finding Inspiration from domino's my deco file; 3 - domino September 2008}

15 | notes :

Vanessa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am LOVING your blog. You should check out mine.. www.form-n-function.blogspot.com

Esra [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Smashing! The window is just divine...

TheDecoDetective [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for the link=) I've linked to you in return in my last post. Have a great Sunday! Best wishes, Trudi

made sweet [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ooh! i love these rooms. They are so elegant. I think I would love to have them, but I'm not sure how long I could resist covering them with pictures and whatnot. I'm glad some people have more self control!

Janet Bernasconi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hi Melissa,

What beautiful pictures! I also love white. It is calming and elegant. Your blog is wonderful too.
Thank you for your sweet comments. I love Fall Nesting Week. I am enjoying visiting blogs and viewing all the pretty fall creations.
Have a happy weekend,
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

cybill [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The top room appeals to me the most, something about a bay window is just so glamorous. Like Made Sweet though, eventually I know I'd just cover those walls with stuff.

clotte [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

luvv it
and love your blog
your blog is an inspiration source for me

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Vanessa – thank you! Will check out your blog now.

Janet Bernasconi – had you meant to leave a comment for Melissa at The Inspired Room?

Clotte – thanks so much.

Janet Bernasconi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OOps! So sorry. The comment was definitely for you,but I just got a bit confused and thought it was Melissa. Thanks for letting me know. Your blog is beautiful
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

OLIVEAUX [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such a gorgeous collection of images - very calm & elegant, a great collection of photo's!

.vanessa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love love love the couches in the top photo!! and the lighting in the last one is beautiful

Margaret [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This interior is just gorgeous. I love these soft colours!

Sarah [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

LOVE LOVE!

Teal Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This just screams ME! I love it, love it, love it!!!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Janet -- thank you :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo