This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

7.10.08

{one perfect panel}

Happy for the return of patterns this season, and like the idea of using one prettily foiled and softly-hued panel to brighten up a warmly neutral background . . .

{or if you're feeling really adventurous, fetch the scissors and click here}

{images: top - domino; bottom - lund.}

20 | notes :

Disgruntled Waitress [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this idea. I live in an apartment, so this is realistic for me to do... I'm limited in what I can do otherwise!

Super cute, keep 'em coming!

Disgruntled Waitress [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this idea. I live in an apartment, so this is realistic for me to do... I'm limited in what I can do otherwise!

Super cute, keep 'em coming!

nole [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love, love this idea -- truly perfect for a small city apartment. And such lovely wallpaper!

annechovie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely!

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is such an excellent idea! I have just the space in my apartment for something like this :)

katiedid [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely idea! Especially for those of us a bit put off by a whole room of paper.Cheaper too!

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Agreed!!!! Love it:)

Easy and Elegant Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the idea of using one perfect panel. And it may be the only way that I'm going to be able to use one of those prints by de Gournay that I lust after...

Dana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ough it's beautiful!! I love the contrast of the pretty birds with the blue vase.

milly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

pretty much awesome!! That panel is great.

AnastasiaC [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so stricking!! i do love wallpaper as features...beautiful room!

coco+kelley [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love! i've done this with fabric... someday when i have a permanent spot, i'll move to wallpaper! that living room has always been a fave of mine! light, simple and comfy :)

Roxanne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

hmmmm, I wonder if my Landlords will be down for this...thanks for sharing!

dolcechic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i'm such a fan of neutrals these days as well. love it!!!

Kimberlee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh I agree, PERFECT panel x

Chloe's Chic Conception [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this concept - and I especially love the bottom pattern! I went into an art store the other week and ended up buying panels of this gorgeous scrapbooking paper. I'm going to frame the panels and hang them somewhere - that last photo reminds me of them :) Someday, I'll have a place of my own where I can use wallpaper :)

automatism [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such a pretty idea! Love it.

Lori

layersofmeaning [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ohh... I love this!

Jiovanni [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's so blissful and peaceful. And not in the bland, dull way either.

Ms Unreliable [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How would one go about bribing their landlord to let them do this sort of makeover on a rental apartment? Would baked goods suffice?

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo