This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

13.11.08

{all in a day's work}

It's a dreary, rainy day, perfect for my new wellies and P.'s favourite umbrella, and while it may be nice to be {just hanging out, looking really good}, there are exciting projects to complete and great people to meet . . .

{Magazine: Vogue Brasil (2003); Editorial: O Luxo Do Rosa; Photographer: Debby Gram; Model: Jeisa Chiminazzo}

27 | notes :

Lovely Yellow Ribbons [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love your blog.

Thanks for the pictures, as always. They're inspiring.

thealeatory [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are beautiful, classic, but charming pictures... thanks for posting!

High-Heeled Foot in the door [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You always find the most beautiful images. I totally want to be the girl in those shots. I love everything about.

paula [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these photos are amazing!

Emikos Werid Unexplained thoughts [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

very nice post. its rainy here also. and i have my wallies on rainy days are the best for daydreaming.

The Socialite [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ooh I love all the soft colors. So girlie.

ana dane [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

why on earth will my hair never, ever look like that? i'd give my right arm for it.

well, a finger at least.

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Belíssimo post! Seu blog é adorável!
(I love your blog!).
Carla

Design Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love all her rings. It makes me want to put more on. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration as always!

thevintagechair [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

congratulations. this post just inspired my going-out look for the evening!

absolutely gorgeous.

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous gorgeous!!!!

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

lovely xo

Carolina Eclectic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It is rainy here too. Thanks for these photos...they make me feel better :)

Trixy Tran [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

All in a day's work, indeed! (:
I love your blog.

juliette c. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

She is a perfect Audrey Hepburn!
The ribbon nackelace is so frufru!!

shill [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful !!! i love the way those picture somewhow makes me feel like i'm wearing rose-tinted glasses. very pretty :)

Michelle Parks McCourt [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just love your blog. These pics are gorgeous.

Amanda [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I like it when photographers accentuate freckles! I dont have any myself but i think freckles should never be hidden or covered up.

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful spread of rosie images :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Ashley L. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

gorgeous post with gorgeous pictures!

stop by my blog, you have been tagged in my latest post! :)

girllovesclothes [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wonderful!
Love your blog.
RG

Katee "e-polishblog" [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

She looks so glamorous!

franki durbin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Let me compose myself... WOW! Where do I begin? The eyeliner... the pink....the perfectly manicured nails...the pink roses!...the hair, the cashmere. Oh I am in heaven with these images! *sigh* I didn't read a word you wrote other than to see that this was from the Brazilian Vogue. So chic!

MJ [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Feminine is beautiful. Great photos!

Lluviaschick [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

quite inspired in audrey hepburn in breakfast at tiffany... lov eit

Fifi Flowers [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely post! Love the second photo... I stold it for a possible painting... you have some may things that inspire! Visiting your site is like being in a candy store!
ENJOY your day!
Fifi

oneshotbeyond [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this model is insanely beautiful to me.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo