This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

6.11.08

{winter wonderland}

It is entirely possible that I may begin to see winter in a whole new light . . .

{images: underbaraclara}

20 | notes :

Lauren K [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These photos actually make me excited for winter, something I've been dreading with each dropping degree in the temperature. Just lovely.

Vanya [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How divine, if winter was this pretty all the time I might enjoy it more!

.vanessa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

lovely!

Aran [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

how inspirationsl... i could totally compose a dessert out of these images... lovely!

Geisslein [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh now I am excited for winter...nice pictures.
autumnally greetings from germany
geisslein

Ms Unreliable [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I've still never seen real snow :( Maybe next winter!

Rhea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Nor have I. But if its less magical than the amazing streetlight photo, I might not want to! Now that's a pic worth a 1000 words...

That Girl Designs [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that first image...simply beautiful!

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ha! i have this slated for a post, too!!! :) i LOVE her photos.

hello gorgeous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The first photo is absolutely gorgeous. I want that for my Christmas cards...

hello gorgeous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Do you have a link? I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hello Gorgeous -- there is a link at the bottom of the last image -- please let me know if you have any problems . . .

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful set of images! It makes me almost alright with the fact that we're expecting snow this afternoon!

Courtney [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These photos are beautiful, the top one especially! It makes me want to be somewhere snowy right now (well, perhaps not SD with the blizzard they got last night... that might be a bit much for me)

Chloe's Chic Conception [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous photos! These photos definitely make me wish we got snow here!

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is completely magical. I love these!

Dana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG! Those pictures are so lovely!!!! I wish I lived in a snowy place... lol, I'm not quite sure but think I just made up a word... snowy jaja, sorry, English is my second language :)

Roberta Jane [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So pretty! I wish it snowed in where I live!

Heather [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this is sooo gorgeous!

House & Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the blog, glad I stumbled upon.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo