This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

10.12.08

{perfectly chilled}

Have been coming across many lovely festive ideas for holiday celebrations, but by far one of my favourites is chilling champagne by candle light . . .

{p.s.}
Have you seen this amazing work of art?

{image: livingetc. via alkemie}

24 | notes :

ryder [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

how inviting!

Charity [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love your blog. Your references. Your style.

I have a small regional blog and wanted to share your blog with my readers.

When you have time visit my blog to find out the tag-game rules. www.iheartcleveland.com

Catherine Jagers [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful picture! I can just picture this on a balcony or back patio. Maybe a little chilly, but oh-so-romantic.

LIBERTY POST EDITOR [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is a beautiful idea and I 'love' your new project. You have the best 'eye' in the blog world. Big Hug

parisapartment [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's so simple and elegant. By the by, LOVE your side project!

Megan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a lovely idea-and a equally lovely photo. I can't wait to be home from college and enjoy the little things like this with my family and friends :)

mommyholly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

LOVE that photo, and LOVE that yummy champagne!!! :) xo!

...love Maegan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oooh, I love that. Sexy!

debo [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this picture is heaven!

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Okay, I don't know how it happens, but champagne is in the air and all I can think about are Bellinis :)

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Charity -- thanks so much -- will stop by your blog.

parisapartment -- you're lovely -- thank you!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Liberty Post -- thanks for leaving such a lovely, lovely comment, and thrilled you're enjoying the side project :)

xo

Emma @ White and Wander [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I also enjoy the drinking of champagne by candle light! What a glorious photo!

Caroline @ Absolutely Unique [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh darling, I'm totally with you! I ADORE drinking champagne by candle light... or anywhere! Just adore champagne. Your pick couldn't have been better! xoxo

Susan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com

i.d. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's gorgeous! I wonder how wearable it is! :)

Ann [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh that is such a lovely idea. A good deco thing too.

.vanessa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ooo i lovee champagne and this is a super cute way to keep it chilled!!!

E [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a wonderful little idea. A little touch of candlelight seems to make everything just a little more festive. Simple and absolutely darling.

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

how lovely! look at all the champs!!

Chloe's Chic Conception [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How festive! Makes me want to celebrate!

A Day That Is Dessert [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow! Now I know what I'll do for NY Eve!

Cote de Texas [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the kale is gorgeous- last holiday season I used it instead of roses - beautiful! but beware - it starts to stink to high heaven!!! omg - it's really smelly!!!! but I think I'm going to use it again anyway!!!


JOni

Aurine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this an absolutly beautiful picture

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo