This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

27.1.09

{blue-blooded}

Despite being much more likely to paint a room a soft and pretty shade, feel inexplicably drawn to wonderfully bright and saturated shades of blue, and would love to visit just one home as daring and adventurous . . .



{images: 1 - editorial: pillow talk, british vogue january 2003, model: natalia vodianova, photographer, karen collins; 2 & 4 domino; 3 - oscar de la renta via distractions via nibs}

30 | notes :

Dana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the flowers in the last pic!

There's an award for you in my blog :)

Dana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the flowers in the last pic!

There's an award for you in my blog :)

Dallas Shaw [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this is the only shade of blue, besides navy of course, that I will wear. I just bought put a photo of a great pair in this exact shade on my blog. Love it an cannot get enough!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Ms Unreliable [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love bright blues, what I would give to have some gorgeous rich blue Florence Broadhurst wallpaper on my bare white walls! In the meantime I think I'll just work on buying a great blue desk :D

Kelly Oshiro [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love that headboard!

Mademoisselle Chic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love the first pic!

breathing in the dreaming world [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the first photo also!
And the blue walls in that last picture are just beautiful.

trishiekoh [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The bedhead in the second photo is just fantastic.

You are my fave... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I adore the blue skirt photo. Of course all of the photos are lovely.

Callie Grayson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

stunning, blue
i am *swooning* over that blue head board!!!

KATLIN [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love it! I love white walls, but now I really want a deep blue wall in my house!

Theresa und Eva-Maria [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I especially love the blue skirt! Such a vibrant and great colour!

Tina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this shade of blus is one of my fav colours and what gorgeous photos too!

Joslyn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oooh that wallpaper in the first photo...lovely.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much, Dana -- will stop in for a visit :)

paula [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that last image is so yummy.

-h of candid cool [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love that headboard!

Madelyn @ Southern Weddings [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These photos are beautiful! I adore this color blue! So fantastic! I love how vibrant and exhilarating this hue is!

Jinnie N. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow - that blue wall is gorgeous... looks so good with the white furniture.

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

*gasp* that blue skirt is simply riveting!

Persian Tea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the picture of the girl w/ the blue dress is fantastic!

laurakitty [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That last room is perfect! I have the lamp and the table, I just need those walls and all of that gorgeous natural light!

la la Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This blue is making me feel not so blue. So pretty!

ZenadiaDesign [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love that wall paper in the top picture! Beautiful blues.

Jiovanni [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love to see my favorite color vividly. Ironically, I can't see myself designing my room like theirs though.

Velvet and Linen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That blue headboard is stunning!

xo
Brooke

Natalie Walton [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm loving blue in all its hues right now - teal, turquoise, indigo... I wrote about it here
www.dailyimprint.blogspot.com/2009/01/homeinspiration-shannon-frickes-home.html and here
dailyimprint.blogspot.com/2008/08/this-week-im-loving-teal-blue.html

Melissa Lewis - Off The Wall [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You have me drooling at all the different shades and textures of blue. This is one of my favorites of yours dearie:)

Jennifer Ramos [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'VE ALWAYS LOVED that bottom pic - blue turquoise walls , sexy rock n roll guitar for decor....white floors...BEAUTIFUL.



Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

bbb [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

HAD to show my hubby the bedroom pic. This would be the perfect "compromise of a style for our bedroom. I love the headboard - he love's the marlin :)

Great blog! Just discovered it today!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo