This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

11.1.09

{inspiration: winter whites}

Elegantly crisp white walls have always been the perfect background for beautiful gallery arrangements, but in mid-January, their starkness feels like a fresh start, a promise that gleaming, sundrenched summer days lay ahead . . .

{see also:}
> verte & blanche

{images: 1 - rachel whiting; 2 - martha stewart weddings; 3 - stylist eva lindh}

15 | notes :

Tanya [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh how I love white. I can't seem to look at enough "white" pictures or paint enough things white. It's a sickness I'm sure.

ZenadiaDesign [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want that bedroom!! Love the gold rimmed headboard!

i.d. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm so in love with clean white interiors. Beautiful imagery! x

Dana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What an amazing bedroom! I love it! I bet I could take a nap there sometime :)

Amber [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I don't have a white wall in my house, or ceiling for that matter, or anything close. But...this is the way I like white. The entire room, or with very dark wood floors. Love the bedroom, it makes me almost want to get married. Only almost.

Velvet and Linen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

White is so lovely with those citrus green arrangements.

xo
Brooke

Callie Grayson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that bed is to die for!!! very pretty!

paula [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

talk about a lovely place to eat.

patranila [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh I love these white walls! I remember moving into my current apartment that had just been painted a fresh, crisp white and it was so refreshing because I had been subletting a place that was overrun with color. I basked in the whiteness for months before adding some color but I did keep my bedroom a crispy, fresh white (with grey/silver accents). Ah, breathing room.

shanna murray [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the gorgeous whites!

erinfmcclain.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely! White on white can be sophisticated and romantic.

Megan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that second photo is stunning-i love the collection of white shoes!

bridechic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These white images are all pretty inspiring

{michelle} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love that last picture with the gauze and the jumble of shoes. Lovely

babelfish [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So gorgeous, each and every one!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo