This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

12.3.09

{a sunny morning}

It's a beautifully sunny morning and am hopelessly drawn to this lovely, airy East Hampton Cottage.

{image: Tom Scheerer}

16 | notes :

Dallas Shaw [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i LOVE those walls?!!!

dallas
http://dilydallas.blospot.com

Paulette Ink. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's a cold, wintry morning here - all the more reason for me to be drawn to that airy, East Hampton Cottage. :) I am yearning for summery weather and all it brings! This is the ideal location for magazine reading and sweet-tea drinking...

kimberly La Mar-damiani [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

it looks like the perfect nook to read

cras4 [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I tagged you (and am really embarrassed about how long ago it was....)
http://elephant-white.blogspot.com/2009/03/ive-been-tagged.html

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

what a beautiful home. so bright and airy. that ochre lamp is lovely!!

Amy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I miss the sun.

Brilliant Asylum [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So serene.

Aran [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so light, calm and happy!

Elizabeth [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

amazing!

citysage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Sigh...what a perfect spot to curl up with a book and a tall glass of iced tea. I love how it looks like it's been there for years and years, like my grandparents could have sat there just as happily in the 60's as I could sit there now!

annechovie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Rosaline, this is my dream sunroom/porch. I just discovered what's even better than shingled walls - shingled walls painted WHITE! Love it.

coco+kelley [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

adorable! love the little pops of green (of course!) and the shingled walls! perfection for a sunny morning...

Callie Grayson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

what a wonderful place to curl up and sip my coffee!

Jiovanni [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want that whole thing in my dream home. I think I am going to have to bring a laptop with me when I buy a home so I can show them all the pictures on here. I can just say, I WANT THAT and get it. lol

Slices of Beauty... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fab, can see myself reading book after book on there!

I ♥ NY [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the perfect picture of summer! which needs to come soon...

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo