This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

30.6.09

{for love or art}

Feels wonderfully like a summer cottage -- the rustic ceiling, the fresh and breezy palette, the laid-back summery vibe, and most of all, the hopelessly romantic artwork . . .

{images: 1 - purple area; 2 - apartment therapy; artwork available here}

38 | notes :

caroline @ patagonia gifts [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

aaawww so romantic! really lovely! xo

TeachingInHeels [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So romantic...love it...

mina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i adore this!

MissBliss [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

how adorable! my nephew had a friend in first grade make him a birthday card, that read, I love you, because you are nice to me, ebeday. "Ebeday" is now a guaranteed way to make my sister and my hubby smile.

nole @ oh so beautiful paper [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I love this - and it would be so easy to DIY something similar as an anniversary gift!

karina Manghi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Romantic,simple and chic!

Anne @ The City Sage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Just brilliant! My favourite part is the ceiling beams--I just love details like that!

I should get a poster to hang above my bed with a message for the huz--only mine would probably read something like 'please pick up your clothes'.

Christina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So simple, so lovely!

Slices of Beauty... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautifully romantic!

Nicci [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that is the cutest thing ever

Rebecca is Thrilled by the Thought [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I really love that. So sweet.

Michelle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How wonderful! I'd love to have this in my bedroom.

Romantic Pansy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh..... it is really really cute....

Dana Cordova [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So simple, so beautiful (sigh) so romantic.

Kristin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love that artwork!!

Brigadeiro [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Aw, so simple yet so beautiful & sweet! I'd love to have that in my house too! :)
xx

Daniella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh lovely!

Brandi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Awesome. I love art that has a good message.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a lovely image. It's going immediately in my files for the vacation house I'm looking for. It's just the mood I hope to create.

.v [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love this!

Lauren [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so great!

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want this. Too cute.

amanda [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love these pieces! they have others that are great too!

curiouscovetous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ooh i love this! {and i love your blog by the way!}

Dream Sequins [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That is such a beautiful, inspirational thing to hang above your bed! I have a black and white photo of prairie-like flowers above mine. It's just nice to wake up and see something soothing.

Anne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that's the best image, so sweet.

nikole [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so cute

Atenea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

simply but pretty :)

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this...what a great idea! Simple, romantic yet chic..

TheDecoDetective [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It manages to be both romantic and stringent. I love it!

chickdowntown.com Lee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Nice art. Simple, but expressive.

noble beeyotch [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want one of these for my bedroom...so adorable!

Miss G* [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's so lovely... for me it means even when I hate you caus' of a stupid thing, I love you!

Dana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love it, it's my next diy project!!

Deva84 [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

omg! I love it! so super cute!

Velvet and Linen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a fitting piece of art to hang over the bed.
A reminder never to go to bed angry!

xo
Brooke

Mirrored furniture [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this piece. It's beautiful and inspiring. Great for any wall.

naphtali [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That artwork would be fun to recreate! I've been looking for some inspiration and I think this is it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo