This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

8.6.09

{sunny yellow + pom-poms}

Overcast skies calls for sunny yellow bedcovers, especially when arranged with a pretty scalloped-trimmed pillow and dreamy mosquito netting . . .

. . . or fun and functional light-weight curtains with a pom-pom fringe

{images: 1 - flickr; 2 - martha stewart via martha moments}

40 | notes :

Sabine, La Marquise des anges [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

how lovely ..; I am in a yellow mood creativity right now, so this is just perfect ..

my grand mother, in Normandie, were a big pom-pom fringe fan, she put some everywhere, on towels, tablecloth, curtain, pillow .. I have not seen any for quite a while ...thank you so much for bringing back these sweet memories

Simone [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I will be calmer than I was in my reply to the mirror post so that my sentence make sense...this look is so elegant, thank you for the inspiration..now I know what to consider doing with the yards of black pom-pom fringe I have hidden..:)

Susan Jane [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the pom pom effect on the drapes!!

French furniture [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm not a bug fan of yellow, but I have to say that these photos are great. I love the combination of white ad yellow.

Daniella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Aww so pretty! I love the little pom pom's, cute.

erin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful. loves all of these pops of color!

The Memoirs of Zoé [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this colour yellow, it is so summertime.

conversationpieces [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Mmm, love yellow... this might be too much yellow but still loving its sunshine-iness!

Lucy C [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Georgous colours and so summery. I love the bed spread in the first picture. I like the second one, but maybe a little too much yellow to recreate in real life. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie Lyn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm thinking of doing my guest room in shades of yellow & grey. Thanks for posting!

BTW Love your blog. Filled with so many pretty things.

Slices of Beauty... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful, especially the first pic!

ann [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow, i love this. i want to redo my entire room to look just like that !

The Goods Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the pom pom fringe! I have been afraid to use it, but that picture may have convinced me!

Rachel Follett [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That yellow bedding is so pretty especially with those striped pillows! Lovely interiors!

A Life More Fabulous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fantastic! Yellow just has such a friendly feeling to it.

Bri [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Either way, I think its gorgeous. I love patterns in yellow.

Callie Grayson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

what a lovely cheerful post!!!

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The drapes are very sweet...Of course I love the pom pom trim, but I really like that they're a little transparent. Soft...Oh, and yellow is also my favorite color, even better!

TheBeautyFile [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the soft yellow quilt. And of course, pom poms make everything a lot more fun!

the paris apartment [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Yellow is so pretty, it's young and fresh and also sophisticated. Gorgeous!

Paulette Ink. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Yellow scalloped edges...very Chloe Spring 2009! http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2009RTW-CHLOE

Fabulous.

SimplyGrove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just cant get enough of yellow!!!

Geisslein [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

just beautiful!!!

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ACK! I love this like you wouldn't believe!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Sabine, La Marquise des anges -- ♥

Stephanie Lyn – thank you!

Paulette Ink – definitely :)

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I think the combination of the summery yellow and the pom pom fringe sent me into ecstasy!

Thank you :)

Linnéa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous!!! I have actually never liked yellow, but this is super adorable <3<3

Fifi Flowers [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Yellow brings such happiness into a room! FAB!

megan and melissa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love both these yellow bedrooms...I am looking to redecorate my room and maybe yellow and white are my colors?
xoxo-Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

ana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Both beds look so comfortable... like when you had a busy day, you get home and just want to jump and sleep for a while...

caroline @ patagonia gifts [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

soooo lovely sunny yellow! I can almost feel the sun through my window!

Anne @ The City Sage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Totally sold on that first shot. Every time I think I have a plan for my bedroom (current plan: dark, moody grey walls with accents of pink, white and cornflower blue) I see a gorgeous photo that totally makes me question aforementioned plan...

Anne @ The City Sage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Totally sold on that first shot. Every time I think I have a plan for my bedroom (current plan: dark, moody grey walls with accents of pink, white and cornflower blue) I see a gorgeous photo that totally makes me question aforementioned plan...

Melissa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The yellow and white bedroom is so peaceful and uplifting.

renee @ ruby press [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

pretty bedding is so essential to brightening any room! we love bedding at ruby press too.

Amanda - Weekend Host [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So refreshing, I adore the bedroom in the top image.

april~living the sweet life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh how I love yellow. Since I am moving maybe I will re-design my room in yellow.

pinkstilettos [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This room is gorgeous!! I love the pom poms on the curtains. Daisy~

Decortherapia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Yellow is such a happy color, it reminds me of daysies, one of my favorite flowers!
Cheers from Buenos Aires!
Silvina

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE this Yellow quilt, do you know where I can buy it?

Thanks!
Dana

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo