This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

30.6.09

{seashell chandeliers}

Forever drawn to the intoxicating lure of the ocean -- the salty air, the rise and fall of crashing waves, seaglass, scallop shells and starfish, and these intricately beautiful grotto shell chandeliers that have such a magical, underwater allure . . .

{images: 1 - Costal Living via follow studio; 2 - Metropolitan Home; 3 - shelter}

18 | notes :

cassandra @ coco+kelley [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that bottom one has been in my inspiration files for a while... but the second one has stolen my heart! i love good juxtaposition, and the way it contrasts with the modern lines is perfection!! lovely find!

Jessica [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are so much more elegant than I would have expected! I love the last one.

erin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh my! i'll the view in the top photo, chandelier or not!

Anne @ The City Sage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I think it's the second one that does it for me. the chandelier is such a stand-out piece, so I love the simple spare furniture that shares the space.

but i think i would love any image that includes that little chair!

seesaw designs [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i'm not sure i would actually want to own one of those in my house, but they are pretty neat!

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG I really NEED to have one of these. I mean REALLY REALLY need one! So pretty!!

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

VIEW IS VERY GOOD..

diamondsinchampagne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, they would be perfect if I had a home by the sea. I always have had a fascination with chandeliers

Deva84 [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the view on the first photo! lovely!

Kristen Sara [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

They are beautiful... I think being reminded of the ocean everyday would be marvelous!

Velvet and Linen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love my sea shell chandelier in my dining room.
It fits our little beach cottage perfectly.
These images are beautiful.
Love the third one. Such a sunny place to eat.

xo
Brooke

French furniture [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Very beautiful and original chandeliers!

Blue Muse [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Sit me under the chandelier and within the beauty of that top photo and I can die a happy girl. hee. Okay, okay, so I do already live at the beach, but it sure doesn't look like that, and I certainly don't have that gorgeous chandelier! yet! =)
xo Isa

Farfallina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow, the first picture looks like a room from a 5-star beach hotel.. Would be great to have a fancy summer brunch there! Gorgeous!

Simone [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The top photo has me longing for the beach-My goal before the summer is over! Thanks for the post.

Simone
www.honeebeegifts.blogspot.com

polishedsense [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I really love the first and last table escape. They are both very elegant and are perfect for the beach! Love the blue tones in the last image. Great post!

chickdowntown.com Sara Jayne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely love those chandeliers! The whole room looks gorgeous.

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wonderful pics - such amazing chandeliers / it's nice to see something different and oh-so beautiful :) I will add these to my favorite images~

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo