This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

6.7.09

{seaside daydreaming}

. . . still-lingering thoughts of the weekend and always plans for seaside daydreaming, sand-covered thoughts and windswept reflections . . .


{images: 1 - martha stewart via mary ruffle; 2 - flickr via design lovely; 3 - via felicity, more of this editorial here}

25 | notes :

Munted kowhai [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love the dusty colours

Rachel Logan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the images~~~dreamy.

Irene [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh i looooove the picture with the empty bottles on the nightstand....great post!!

TheDecoDetective [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is not only glamorous; it's perfect! The colours match perfectly and the themes complement each other really well. Lovely!

erin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful!

Brandi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous. I'm longing for the weekend already (and some of those beautiful blue bottles...)

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You couldn't have picked three more perfect pictures to start my day. Serene and beautiful. And psst...I sort of knew you'd love the lavender bag the best:) xx

Daniella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Sigh... so dreamy, I wish I was on a beach vaca...

iva yaneva [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Aw, these photos make me want to be at the seaside too! so lovely

naphtali [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These pictures are dreamy. Love it. Love your blog!!

A Day That is Dessert [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful and perfect. xoxo

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The ocean photo is beautiful...the woman below reminds me of Lauren Bacall..very glamorous!

Blue Muse [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

the sea, sunbleached, faded, gorgeous hues. All my favorites! I want those bottles =)
xo Isa

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Chic seaside inspiration at its best - I love the collection of old bottles placed on the side table. I have one that was a gift from my favorite local antique dealer. I place it in the kitchen above the sink and I wrap my bracelet around the neck whenever I do dishes. It reminds me that the simplest, kindest gestures and acts of kindness can bring numerous smiles to a person...

paula [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this has me dreaming of the beach.

Blair [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What absolutely stunning photos!

texasdaisey [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The muted colors are so relaxing and beautiful. Very good job.
Debbie

Marie Lemondrop [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful and restful photos, I want that vacation, however not the lovely bottles beside the bed. I'd have to have them in the window or risk shattering them in the night and scaring myself to death.

Ariana Heller [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love your sense of style and color. You bring me into another world every time I view your blog

made sweet [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

those waves. so gorgeous.

{The Perfect Palette} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

dreamy photos! lovely colors

butterfly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Dreaming right there with you..the editorial is just stunning!

Anne @ The City Sage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'll take her hair, please. I'll keep my color, but I'll go for the sleek, smooth curls that stay in place for more than 2 seconds.

And then I'll take it all to the beach with me...

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh i am so in love with these photos. so, so gorgeous.

Sara [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Sigh. Take me there right now!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo