This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

2.7.09

{something i'd forgotten}

"Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and everyone I know, a feeling came over me. It was like remembering something I'd never known before or had always been waiting for, but I didn't know what. Maybe it was something I'd forgotten or something I've been missing all my life. All I can say is that I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness. But not too much sadness, because I felt alive. Yes, alive. That was the moment I fell in love with Paris. And I felt it fall in love with me."

-- from
paris, je t'aime

{lovely little bikini from bonpoint via follow studio and simple+pretty; more swimsuit inspiration here}

19 | notes :

chelsea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for posting that quote. It's one of my all time favorites. I love that film!!

Th bikini is darling!!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this is so pretty & totally gorgeous!

Simone [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great post! I love that quote.....I have it saved for use sometime :)

Deb [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Alexander Payne's short is one of my favorites from 'Paris, Je t'aime' as well :)

MITICA [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wooow is soo cutee!!

follow studio [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The Bonpoint bikinis are so cute aren't they! Beautiful quote too. Thanks for the link. x

Brigadeiro [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a lovely quote, and that bikini is adorable! :)

xx

Callie Grayson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

sweet little bikini! and love the quote. I do have to say Paris is all about the emotions.

Anne @ The City Sage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You are too generous with your link love my dear! Not that I'm complaining...I've not been to Paris since I was 13--went with my dad. I was an awkward and resentful teenager, he a bumbling american tourist with an overlarge backpack. something tells me i may not have appreciated the city as I would if I were to go back there now!

Nice, on the other hand, has my heart!

jen laceda [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the movie, love the bathing suit. love Paris with all my heart!

butterfly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great bikini and great quote too, something I kind of identify with :)

Geisslein [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The bikini is so cute! love it! nice post!Sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

alanna [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i'm living in paris right now and that quote is exactly how i feel.

KINHA [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hi!
I'm glad to visit a great blog. Smart posts and beautiful photos. I like to contact people, all over the world, by his blogs.Would you follow me,because I'm afraid to lost your blog?I'm waiting your visit. Thank's

Shabby chic furniture [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's such a delightful quote!

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

absolutely lovely!

style chronicle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I need to get that film again from Netflix. One of my all time favorites. Beautiful quote.

raquel raney [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i am secretly obsessing over your blog. (:

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

anne – you must go back to create new Parisian memories :)

alanna – lucky, lucky you!

raquel raney – thanks so much!

xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo