This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

6.7.09

{summer cabin + the winner is . . .}

Must confess: more likely to find me in a lovely hotel in a city drowning in history than in a cabin in the woods, and yet, the idea seems undeniably romantic . . .

{p.s.} congratulations! to mélanie from the south of france,
who has just added a new jet black silk jumpsuit to her summer wardrobe

{image: vanidad july/august 2009 photography by anna wolf, with jenny may and tony a. via miss at la playa}

4 | notes :

Mélanie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I've just read your message ! And I have to confess I'm very C.O.N.T.E.N.T.E ( happy) I've never won something , this is may be the beginning of chance. Moreover, I'm going to pass my summer in our beach house close to Saint Tropez and it will be the perfect outfit.
I send you all the information by email!
MERCI ...MERCI

Joelyne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

you have a beautiful blog with lots of lovely photos. thank you!
x

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

joelyne -- not at all -- thank you!

OceanDreams [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Your blog makes me, uh, very very happy and blissful. I love coming across blogs like yours! Thanks and have a lovely weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo