This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

22.9.09

{two lovely things: luxe luggage}


. . . while summer is weekend carry-alls and light-weight luggage, fall comes with deeply-hued and heavier pieces such as the always classic LV and stylishly cool Globe-Trotter in maroon, perfect for autumn adventures . . .

{via vogue paris}

13 | notes :

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So funny, I was just looking at LV luggage this week, thinking how I'd like to get some!

xo

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are beautiful ~ I would love a few pieces, stacked in my closet...in fact, I think I would enjoy looking at them on a regular basis more than actually using them from time to time :)

Anne @ The City Sage [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Just found out we're taking a 5 day holiday to NYC in november, and how much would I love to pack these babies full of my most fashionable city outfits!? every time i think i'm over ostentatious labels, i see the LV monogram and I know I will never truly be 'over' labels :)

Adriana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ohhh my. Luggage trunks! Fabulous! I'm loving these sick..lovelove!

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so pretty! i love luggage especially classic ones that will last forever. great post! :)

The Gardener's Eden [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the maroon 'Globe Trotter' set. My travel fantasies are taking flight. Now that is some sexy luggage...
-Michaela

A Gift Wrapped Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The best luggage is on your header........ but these are simply gorgeous too. Hope that you have some of it!

Michelle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The Globe Trotter set is perfect. I'd use that all the time.

caroline @ patagonia gifts [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh my! these LV trunks are sooo gorgeous! hope you have a lovely weekend! xo

LRB [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How delicious!

KLEE [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

would love to own one

love-decoded.blogspot.com

Lisa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Very gorgeous! Loving the LV trunks!

Jaime [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I wish the LV ones were my luggage!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo