This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

30.10.09

{brushed in gold}



. . . a little halloween inspiration in shades of hazy blue and gold . . .

{images: 1, 3 martha stewart; 2 - flickr via design lovely}

16 | notes :

Saltina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The hazy blue pumpkins look so traditional somehow. I love them!

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Both versions are exquisite, but the little gold pumpkins stole my heart!

Chic 'n Cheap Living [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this. I wanted pumpkins for my original fall wedding and the metallic paint really brings it to another level.

Inspiration in Italy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The 3rd photo is so inspiring...I want to be there! :)

Baci xx
Rachel

The Gardener's Eden [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful table settings from enchanted gardens... perfect for naughty fairies and dashing creatures of the night. I love the gilded tinies and the ghostly hubbard squash. Your posts always delight me - and this weekend I think it's time to live out the photo fantasy. Happy Halloween...
-Michaela at The Gardener's Eden

JBeaudetStudios [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These really make me want to entertain for Halloween! They're gorgeous!

Taylor Sterling [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this. I am so excited is fall! Question- I am looking to make my blog a 3 column at some point, but I am html challenged. Do you have any tips or any idea how I should go about it? My email is sterlingstyleblog@gmail.com
if you can help in any way I would love that! Thanks! xx

mart and lu [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

what a brilliant idea...i have heard of sexy pumpkins...scary pumpkins but i never thought of gold pumpkins...this is fabulous...what a great idea!

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Pretty in gold! :)

Get Togetha [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Loving those blue pumpkins...

GT

Jaime [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the table/place setting by Martha...so beautiful!

Caroline [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness - I am in love with the little gilded pumpkins!

cedar chest [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

New look for the traditional pumpkins in orange and blue!

Rachel Follett [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love this! You are so great with color. Thanks for the via!

The Goods Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I will definitely be painting some gold pumpkins for Thanksgiving decor!

Devon [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love these table decoration ideas for Thanksgiving! My boyfriend and I are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time, so I am on the hunt for good ideas for table tops1 Thanks for the beautiful images, love the unique blue gray pumpkins.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo