This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

24.11.09

{holiday inspiration: mostly metallic}

. . . looking forward to dressing up for holiday parties, and especially to shimmery things and cocktail rings . . .

{p.s.} metallic leather dress + silver sandals, karl lagerfeld for fendi

{image: a glamorous little side project}

21 | notes :

goldene [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

amazing dress. and most certainly perfect for the holidays.

Apt. #34 [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

absolutely freakin' amazing. I would kill at my fiance's company christmas party in that! :)

Michaela at The Gardener's Eden [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ummm, this is driving me crazy! It looks like layer upon layer of gilded petals. Oh... I am already dreaming of the right fragrance to wear with it. Sigh.
Michaela

A Day That is Dessert [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow! I'm always in favor of anything shimmery.

Joanna Goddard [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ack!!! what a gorgeous dress!!!!!!

keli * [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow, so pretty!!

http://thestarspurple.blogspot.com

Taylor Sterling [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

so gorgeous! I am looking forward to the glam parties too!

Sarah Mina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That dress is awesome! I am also excited about wearing a big, flashy cocktail ring to glamorous parties during the holidays!

Kristen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm in love!!! My favorite thing about the holidays? An excuse to wear a dress like that!

DailyDivaDish [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous dress...and it sounds like I'm in good company because I love a big cocktail ring!

Peonies and Polaroids [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That dress is AMAZING. I can't believe it's leather, it looks like satin. Which makes me love it even more.

Jessica [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would have never guessed this was leather. Beautiful!

{lovely little things} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the dress, so glamorous!!

C [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Like a shimmery mermaid, also love that bold ring!

Vanilla Press [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow, what a dress!

Amanda [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this photo of Gisele.. boy do I envy her body!

Fabulous Finds Gal [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a gorgeous party dress! Get the party started...

Christina
Fabulous Finds Gal

Bostonista [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ahh lovely! That Fendi is just like a swoon for me.
xoxo

Dumbwit Tellher [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I have not one "dressy" Christmas party to attend this season, how sad is that? I wanted to get my metallic on after see that dress. I LOVE it. I guess there's next year..whaaaaa...

Sweet G* [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous dress!
xo.

Daisy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

FABULOUS FABULOUS DRESS!!!! I need to hurry up and get one:))

Royal wishes,
Daisy
La Petite Plume

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo