This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

1.11.09

{let's go out tonight}

. . . adore these bold + pretty necklaces by elva fields

{via a previous post + simple song}

13 | notes :

KT [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, I'm in love with these.

Sandra @ Debutanteclothing.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG. I love these necklaces. Every single one. Too bad all the ones I wanted were sold out. =(

Callie Grayson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

my heart just skipped a beat, such pretty little things to adorn my neck!!
xx
callie

Amylee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The second necklace with rusty flowers is very great. I love it, perhaps a christmas gift ??? I'm going to speak to my lover...

Vanilla Press [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are beautiful..especially the gold & orange one!

Alicia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are beautiful! such statement pieces. I love the second one down..its a tad understated but still gorgeous!

caroline @ patagonia gifts [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

yes, please let's go! have a lovely week!

Aleksandra [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh!Beautiful, all of them !

Her name was Lola [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What stunners! I can't even begin to decide which one I love best. Just gorgeous.

Cheers.

Mademoiselle Chic blog [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i Love the pearl white one . . beautiful! :)

Brandie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are soo amazing! It's so sad that every single one that I want is already sold out! :(

Fatale Femme [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, these are great. I may need to invest....

Ana [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I adore these. The blue and white is my particular favorite.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo