This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

8.12.09

{holiday inspiration: upswept hair}


. . . aside from lovely party dresses during the holidays, also looking forward to glamorous chignons and pretty upswept hair. . .

{via a glamorous little side project}

21 | notes :

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I must try this look...a hundred bobby pins, hairspray, and a few helping hands, and I'm set :) Love it with dramatic, swooping eyeliner and soft lips. Pretty!

Michaela @ The Gardener's Eden [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

As a habitual wearer of the Katherine Hepburn style "messy updo" knot, and a French-twist aficionado, I do love my long hair up. But for this number I want and need a tutorial ! Very elegant and sexy.
xo Michaela

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a fabulous look. I agree with Sarah that it would take TON of bobby pins and hair spray but it the end it would be worth it. May have to keep this in mind when I'm getting ready for all my holiday parties.

Paulette @ AHIA [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Who knew sailor stripes could be so, well, glamorous? Thank you for these images and, again, for guesting on our blog. We loved having you.

Kristin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such a glam look! I only wish my jungle of a mane would cooperate with a gorg style like that. Ah ha

The Cherry Blog [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this loook is lUSH! im desperately trying to grow my hair so i can sweep it up on my head! xx

Pia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

if only my hair would stay like that!

Elizabeth [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Okay, so I finally have long enough hair... all I need is that girl's tiny waist and I'll be set to replicate that image!

Gorgeous- that's a look to aspire to.

Saltina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want that top! So difficult to find a really great navy nautical tee.

ALWAYS CHASING [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love it! but all the teasing would work wonders in the ruin of my hair! :)

Leigh Chandler [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous! Oh to be young again! I'll have to send this to my daughter-she could totally pull this off!

RLG [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that's so Bridget Bardot. LOVE it.

paintedpreppy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh I love this look, I will have to try it out for an upcoming party! Thanks.

Karin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I think I love every bit of these photo's. The top, the hairdo. I wonder if I could put my hair up like that. I'm definitely going to try!

Elecat [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

-can't stop looking at the necklace in the second pic...... hmmm, nice. :)

julieann [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So utterly glam. I adore this look. If only my hair was long again & I could create this, how perfect life would be.....

elledee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would LOVE to do this for a holiday party? Does anyone have a how to?

www.glammed.blogspot.com

The Pocket Stylist [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love these hair do's they are super cute!
Love your blog post as always

Mrs. Lilien [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

HAIR-MAZING!!!

DailyDivaDish [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the profile shot of that chic, retro updo. Fab!
XO Piper

danacordovadesign [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is refreshing to see, thank you. I wear my hair the same ol way every day and forget you can add some glamour!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo