This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

3.12.09

{holiday inspiration: diamonds & stars}

. . . often prefer crisp white paper with luxuriously wide velvet ribbon for wrapping christmas gifts, or heavy kraft paper with fluttery lengths of organza -- but every once in a while there are lovely prints & patterns -- such as this insanely stylish and impossible to find diamonds & stars paper . . .

{image: photography craig knowles, scanned by moodboard from elle decoration december 2002}

19 | notes :

SarahAnn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Totally agree with you on the crisp, white wrapping paper theme. But this is gorgeous!

MoreSkinnyDays [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is lovely! Black and silver are glamorous together and black is an unexpected color under the tree.

kendal croix [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

that is the most wonderfully wrapped present!!

A Gift Wrapped Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You must know I would comment on this one......and if you find the source please let me know. Though it does make me thinking of some other lovely possibilities. Thanks
for sharing this beauty.

Islandia Lane [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

awesome photo!

Lipstick Chick [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

www.thelipsticklist.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle Chic blog [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the design. hopefully I could find similar wrapping paper :)

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I completely agree -- I just picked up some gray paper, rich red velvet ribbon, dove gray satin ribbon and plenty of white wrapping paper.

I love the way this gift is nestled -- lovely picture.

Hope you are having an equally lovely day, R :)

elena [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous! I wouldn't mind getting a present wrapped in that! ;)

Simone [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I purchased black stripped wrapping paper to use this year..this image inspires me even more!

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous picture. I love it! So ready for the holidays.. imagine gifting- or getting this beautifully wrapped gift!

Elizabeth [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That's the definition of glamorous wrapping paper.

I'd love to get something wrapped like that, especially if the gift itself was equally sparkly... (anyone want to pass that hint along to my boyfriend?)

averydesigninteriors [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This has to be some of the most beautiful wrapping paper I have ever seen. I think it would be gorgeous papered on to the ceiling of my dining room, so I could enjoy it always.

Kaijuu [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things" For some reason this post reminds me of the verse of this song. How beautiful to enjoy the little things in life!

Joy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this is a WOW!

LeeAnn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I actually paused and stared at that wrapped box with the diamonds and stars, it is so beautiful! Thank you for sharng!

Betsy Head, Affordable Interior Design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Loving the bling!

Betsy

Clara [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This wrapping paper is probably one of the most attractive ones that I have ever come across. I don't do the cute and funny wrapping paper as I like mine more sophisticated and elegant just like this one.

Mélanie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I would love to receive a present like that

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo