This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

21.1.10

{styling inspiration: brie & baguettes}





. . . utterly captivated by the beautiful arrangement of cheeses, baguettes, pears and honey by sunday suppers for martha stewart weddings' the bride's guide and its perfect mix of city sophistication and country charm . . .

{images: photography by karen mordechai for sunday suppers; via snippet & ink}

21 | notes :

Tara Diane [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You just made me even more hungry than I already am! I am such a sucker for a good brie... brie usually doesn't last more than a day in my house. I put it on sandwiches, stuff it in chicken, on crackers... okay, I MUST go eat, haha.

Random fact, apparently you are not supposed to eat soft cheeses when you are pregnant. I don't know what I'm going to do if that day ever arises...

Jennifer [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love a variety spread of aristinal breads and cheese. So good! This set up is GORGEOUS!!

Mme Paulita [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

cheese makes everything better

a lovely being [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these pictures make my mouth water. the things I would do for a cheese spread right now..

Queen "B" [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Aloha,
Can I just say every time I visit your blog I am very welcomed and entertained by your posts....lovely and creative...
Aloha wishes from across the sea
Brandi

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I nearly missed this lovely post! What pretty styling...I am now hungry for lunch :)

* I couldn't resist sharing this on my blog. (linking back to you, of course)

I hope you are having a great week*

sb [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ah sunday suppers - my culinary heroes :)

love.

xo,
sylvie
http://www.silverylining.com

COCAMIA [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

There is nothing more satisfying in this world than cheese and bread!!!

Alina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful, i love it all!

best :)
alina
www.dreamingchic.blogspot.com
www.alinasdaydream.com

slowdownapproaching30 [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This just looks too good to be true! I'm salivating over my laptop!

VogueOntheRange [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I don't think I could love this any more! It's perfection.

ALWAYS CHASING [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I've never felt more like eating cheese!

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Guess what I'm craving now? I love this!

fabulous finds [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

mmmm....two of my favorite things...lovely post...
www.fabulousfinds-elena.blogspot.com

Dallas Shaw [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

your blog has been stunning lately- just linked you
xo
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Grace [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That is a stunning tablescape. I think I'd like eating there as well.

Brandi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Brie and lovely photographs. A perfect combination. Last week, my boyfriend and I made brie topped with jam wrapped in puff pastry. I think that's all that's missing.

Simply Grove [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am now hungry:)

Jane Flanagan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

My greatest weakness - shot so beautifully!

Vanya-Endless Inspiration [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am SO in love with milk glass right now, this is delicious!

Laura [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are inspiring - beautiful, yummy and thanks, now I'm hungry for cheese. LOL
Always love your photos and posts!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo