This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

21.1.10

{valentine's inspiration: rifle paper co.}


. . . adore the hand-painted poppy red lettering and wonderfully whimsical heart-shaped bouquets of rifle paper co.'s new valentine's collection

{images: rifle paper co. via design is mine}

10 | notes :

Fé... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Is it Valentine fever already? Geez, time certainly flies...

DiamondsandTulle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What lovely V-day cards! I wish I could make such pretty cards myself! Maybe a trip to Paper Source tomorrow!

xx Vivian
www.diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

hewnly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I wish you unforgetable valentine's day!!

Noelle Marie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

awe! these are adorable

The Loveliest Day [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I am in love! Definitely the cutest valentines I have seen in a long time.

the style crusader [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh those are so gorgeous!! xx

a lovely being [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I can't decide whether to make my own valentine's day cards this year or to buy some adorable cards like these!!

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous! I could only imagine my reaction if I got one of these for Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing, I hope you get something just as nice!!

Trixy [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

how cute!

Salt and Sentiment [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love these valentines I'd like to give them to my love.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo