This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

12.2.10

{sequins in sunlight + a few things}








. . . sequins in sunlight and springtime sandals, pretty faceted stones and perfect sketches, ponytails and picnics and memories of paris: a few of the things floating around in dancing thoughts and daydreams in the few quite moments of this busy week . . .

{
images: 1, 3 - urban outfitters; 2 - crystal-castles; 5 - paris via jour de pluie; 6 - long live the queen; 7 - drawing by carsten oliver bieräugel; 1, 3, 4, 7 via the vamoose, discovered via creature comforts}

25 | notes :

Christina Song [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

aw i saw this in the urban outfitters catalog... i was mesmerized by all the sparkles and especially the way the photos captured it!

Creative Coquette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Yes, please!

My mind is completely lost in these moments.

Amanda - Lace and Tea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow this post is gorgeous and very well put together. I love the format, too. xo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

makes me dream

Christina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love the images of the high heels and socks. I love that look!

caroline @ patagonia gifts [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oooooo so beautiful those sequins in the sunlight!
hope you have a lovely weekend, darling! xo

TheBeautyFile [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely...I love this post! So spark-a-lee!

Ms Unreliable [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So beautiful and dreamy - oh to be in Paris right now!

xx Kit

Amanda [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love that color palette. It makes me want a sequins dress!

DiamondsandTulle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this whole post, images and color, and feeling.. it's perfection!

http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Lipstick Chick [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful post! I love sparkly pictures. I especially like the image of the sandals too.

xo,

thelipsticklist.blogspot.com

stephanie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

mmmm love those sparkles

ThiliBlooms [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

i love sparkling stones, and clothes, and flowers!

Taylor Sterling [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful! I love this one!

AudreyLove. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Adorabile !

destined to design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great set of images! Can never tire of sequins.

Morning T [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful images, lovely blog. Glad I found you today via Good Life of Design.
Happy Friday to you!

Soft Rock Star [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love this set of images together!

Katherine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I must remember to get out all of my sparkliest jewelry for our dinner date...

Lisa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So fun and sparkly! I want to visit Paris!

Michaela at The Gardener's Eden [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

And the stars shine by day...
xo
M

Krista [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just love the sequins in sunlight pictures, for some reason they remind me of when I was a little girl playing dressups.

J [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, how I love the jewels!

Fernando [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Amazing images...
Great Post.
This blog is always good for inspirations

Paula Grace Designs [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love sequins! Just a touch for me but I think they add just the right ampunt of sparkle. I have been looking at sequin wallpaper for a project. I don't hink I can do the whole room but maybe an accent wall. Its daring but I think it just may work!

I hope you link with with Timeless Tuesday ~ here is this week's link
http://paulagracedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/02/timeless-tuesday-three.html

Paula Grace ~

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo