This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

15.2.10

{storage inspiration: perfume display}

on-display-hed-23

. . . beautiful shimmery bottles on night tables and marble vanities, in leather handbags and hallway consoles . . . have amassed a rather impressive collection of perfume and have always adored the notion of pretty things on display, so completely fell in love with the idea of displaying pretty toiletries in slimline shelving originally intended for plates -- such a wonderfully brilliant and perfectly lovely idea . . .

{images: scan by t.i.g., livingetc december 2009}

37 | notes :

Zoë [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful!!

diamondsinchampagne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Wow, what a great idea... I just wish I had a perfume collection like that!

Reader Giveaway @ diamondsinchampagne

Jessica [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So pretty! I'm definitely saving this in my inspiration folder.

Jane Flanagan [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely! As a signature-scent wearer I couldn't pull this off, but perhaps I couls substitute in pretty cosmetics and lotions!

Simone [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Very inspired! Thank you

Helena - A Diary of Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

swooning!
Most gorgeous display I've ever seen. Lovely

DiamondsandTulle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OMG! Soo pretty! but I can't imagine having so many bottles of perfume and not having them change scents before I get around to using them. Beautiful display tho!

http://www.diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Style (R)evolution [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love it!!

Rock N Revolution [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I only have one bottle, I have been wearing for 10 years - but I will keep this fab display in mind!

Paulette Ink. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful bottles + indulging in Chanel lotions and fragrances morning and night? Heaven.

Sarah Klassen [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This is so lovely...

Shelby [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such a great idea! And if I had that much Chanel, I'd do the same thing.

Saribeth [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a stunningly beautiful idea!

Christina Song [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

perfume bottles never looked better!!!

goldene [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this is genius. i can't think of a better way to keep things a little bit more organized and within reach.

Beach House Living [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

If my Chanel No5 collection was that large this would be perfect.

Jenny [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

pretty!

visualpudding [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

very nice idea for a bathroom...

visualpudding [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

very nice idea for a bathroom...

escapade [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely beautiful!
(+ finally a way to justify my perfume collection!)

Have a beautiful, beautiful weekend!
x

Lauren [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the way this looks. Like a beauty alchemist shop.


.... okay BUT I just have to say that you really shouldn't keep your perfume in rooms with a shower, or in direct sunlight, because it changes and spoils the scent. And PSA over.

Jennifer Fabulous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Omg I want that perfume cabinet for my bathroom. Actually I really NEED that display. Lol.

Fabulous blog! xoxo

Rachel [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh so pretty, I love it!

Lovise [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hey I just wanted to say that I love your blog. It really lightens up my day, you're my favorite interior blogger. I always love what you post, it's exactly the style I want my home to be one day. So keep up the good work, for a long time I hope :) It's so much inspiration to get here! hugs

jenna [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Looks great! I wish I had that much perfume.

Jenna

Elizabeth [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

lovit lovit lovit! :)
ohhh I really love it.
fabulous, will keep this in mind when i start spoiling myself with perfumes
Elizabeth - NZ.

Paula Grace Designs [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great idea ~ pretty and they are so accessible.
Paula Grace ~

Belle Vie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful storage! I ♥ Fifi Chachnil and Chanel parfums!

xoxo, B

Jennifer at NicoleJaneHome [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I wore Coco for years and absolutely love it. I'm taking a little break with Jo Malone, but I'll go back to Coco soon.

Bombchell [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

lovely. talk about a loyal customer.

Allie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh this is so chic...

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love this. where can one find a shelf like that?!?!

Jen of Made By Girl [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OH WOW....
GENIUS...! oxox!

SignatureScent [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That is such a fabulous way to store perfumes - think I might have to look into something like that.

I'd love to use that picture on my blog. Would that be okay with you if I do? I would obviously credit you if you agree.

I'm always looking for guest bloggers for my perfume website. If you think you might be interested - I'd love to incude a guest post from you.

Best wishes from Spring-like London.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

signature scent -- isn't it wonderful? by all means, please use it and a link would be lovely :)

hope you're having a lovely week,
xo

SignatureScent [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Fabulous - thank you. I've added it to my blog, and this is the link in case you'd like to take a look. Best wishes!
http://signaturescent.blogspot.com/2010/03/perfume-storage-solution.html

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

not at all + best wishes to you as well

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo