This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

3.3.10

{hearts may get broken, love endures}



"often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts"
~minor white





hello! . . . a beautiful flutter of things always and especially lately, evident by last week's rather sporadic posts, but after a happily relaxing weekend away filled with softly sun-drenched mornings and melted, dreamy afternoons, welcoming the arrival of a new week and a new month with pure delight and many wonderfully exciting things to look forward to, alongside spring leaves and bright skies and can not wait to share them with you . . .

happy march! hope your week is off to a lovely start,
xo

{images: photography by liz rusby;
title from love never dies, lyrics by glenn slater & music by andrew lloyd webber}

66 | notes :

Tartelette [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh that makes me miss my homecountry so much! Such gorgeous pictures and sentiments...

mandyface [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This post is so incredibly beautiful I can barely stand it. I have a huge Europe craving now! And your words are like poetry! Nice work!

R-a2bit [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I lov Ur blog. Everything is delicious!
xoxo

Naomi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love these photos my husband and I were in Paris for 15 days and proposed on that trip two years ago. Great way to start March off. By the way as a new "follower" I love your blog and it is so glamorous.

grace @ the cinderella project [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

lovely

The Style Revolution [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous pics... Lovely!

Dustjacket Attic [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These photo's transport you immediately. The gentle color is amazing and wonderful locations...perfect.

xox

Porchlight Interiors [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What gorgeous images...I'm so missing Paris right now! I would love to see it in the Spring! Tracey xx

Liz [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow! these are amazingly beautiful shots of Paris. i've seen many of paris at night or dark and gray ones, but these are truly gracious in their light.

thanks so much for sharing and happy week for you.

BarceloMIA [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful shots! So Happy it's March already! Have a good one! ;) x

Christina Song [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these photos are my dream!

this is cyclogenesis [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, so lovely! Makes me want to take a vacation...

Lillian Chang [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ohmygoodness, so much beauty!! Wow...gorgeous!!

Destination Inspiration [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous shots, perfect for the start of Spring. And these French photos got me soo excited about my trip to Paris in a few months, so thank you!

FLASHING LIGHTS [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

All of these pictures are gorgeous!! If only I could just escape there for a little while...

FXOX [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh gorgeousness! these are some of the loveliest paris shots Ive seen - :-)

Smiles and looking forward to hearing about your exciting month ahead:-)

FXOX

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What a beautiful post - photos and images!

c&v [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OH MY GOD!!! SO ROMANTIC! i want to go to paris immediatly! :)
please check out me and my sisters blog - i`d love to have your comments!! --> www.modeschwestern.tumblr.com

Mimi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful pictures! You know what, if my heart ever gets broken, I'm going to Paris! That would cheer me up right away. Have a great week!

Michaela at The Gardener's Eden [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

And a happy March to you as well {TIG} ... days are getting longer and buds are swelling pink. Soon the fresh scent of flowers and spring rain will fill the air...
xo

Melanie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

ahhh. makes me want to wear flowers and flats and eat gelato under a blooming dogwood tree

SogniSorrisi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Such a beautiful post. I could totally do springtime in Paris.

Kristin [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This post was beyond beautiful. Love it!!!

Tracing Suzanne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This gets me even more excited for my upcoming trip to France! April in Paris...

Melissa @ The Inspired Room [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, so beautiful! Wish I was there right now! xo

Design Darling [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

absolutely gorgeous post. i hope you are having a lovely week!

caroline @ patagonia gifts [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh sigh... so beautiful images... lovely post, darling!

Samia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Happy March! What a beautiful, inspired way to start a new month. And a perfect portrayal of Paris in my eyes, so soft and romantic, just gorgeous!

jobeth (bootsmc) [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful, indeed!

Pink Champagne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

What gorgeous eye candy - I adore these pictures of my favorite city in the world. Sigh.

josephine [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

what a lovely opening quote! the accompanying Paris photos are so swooningly romantic.

Irina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

wow, amazing photos. *in love*
wish you a beautiful spring!

actually.love [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I feel like I always save pictures to my computer off of your blog (: they are all so pretty! The love quote is great, and the pictures are amazing.
xoxo
missfashekiss.blogspot.com

Kristen M [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely love these pictures, especially the colors on the last one. Just gorgeous!

Laura Trevey [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Ahhh... to be in love and in Paris!!

xoxo Laura

Helena - A Diary of Lovely [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful images, dreamy, happy new month!

♥alicia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Your posts are so lovely!!!

xoxo,
http://wholesomefashion.blogspot.com/

Shannon [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I can't wait to visit Paris! xx

Francine Gardner [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

just stumbled upon your blog...such beautiful photographs of Paris..

COCAMIA [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Paris in the Spring is the most perfect feeling ever! Happy March...xo

Miz.November [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Heartbreaking, indeed.

Hope Chella [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These pictures make feel very romantic. Thanks so much for sharing :)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

The Loveliest Day [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh, Paris. I want to come back to you as soon as I can. I dream of Paris every day, but these photos made me want to go RIGHT.THIS.SECOND! Beautiful post!

Vanya-Endless Inspiration [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

heavenly images - sigh!

picture of elegance [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Breathtaking images...

Blair [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

HI. I just found your blog for the first time. I was "blog-hopping." Love your pictures! A happy march in deed!

Way fun!

I'd love for you to visit my blog too. I'm hosting a blog swap and would love for you to participate! http://tinyurl.com/1springswap

Hope you have a great night!

Jessica Goldklang [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh the pictures are so beautiful! I feel like I'm right there! xoxo

regina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous post! I really enjoyed it.

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

tartelette – thank you + how you must miss it so...

mandyface – so sweet – thank you

r-a2bit – thanks so much

naomi – a proposal in paris sounds perfect -- thanks for the lovely comment

liz – thank you! happy week to you as well

felicity – hello! have just sent you an e-mail xo

mimi – happily no broken hearts here, but if there were, paris it would be...

michaela – how perfectly poetic – happy march to you

actually.love -- :)

hello everyone! thanks so much for all the beautiful comments – would appear there’s a bit of winter wanderlust going around . . . happy nearly spring + hope you’re having a wonderful week,
xo

Tricia Rose [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

When I saw the lilacs, I remembered... a man I barely knew saying "Let's go to London!", so we flew from San Francisco, bought a battered mini and drove through France. I stood transfixed in the Jeu de Paume, just loving paintings of lilacs, and stone walls, and poplars and sunlight, so we drove on south, with a suitcase jammed under the driver's seat because it had fallen through, until we reached the Mediterranean.

Now all these years later we have children conceived in London, Provence and Venice, and we are back in the Bay Area after eleven years of a house in Var, five years with little children in a loft in Soho (thermal underwear in winter), and a long time in my beloved London. I grow lemons, and beachcomb with my friends, and look out over the bay while I work, and still call the acacia mimosa...

Nancy@marcusdesign [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Up in Vancouver spring is in the air and the cherry blossoms are blooming early :) Thank you for the beautiful pics!

Lisa [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

thank you for such an amazing blog! It truly made my day finding someone new to find!

SOUL PRETTY [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I've added you to my blogroll and I have a giveaway, check it out www.soulpretty.com

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

It's amazing how invigorated I feel after viewing all of these gorgeous photos! Thank you, thank you!

Islandia Lane [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful post.

Rachel [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

these make me feel like im in a fairy tale. totally could just get lost in them.
which is just what i think i'll do.
see you later! :)
rachel
www.littlegirlshinyworld.com

Jennifer [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love the cute poem! But thank you for the beautiful pictures of Paris in the Spring time. I've been wanting to go to Paris, and I definitely need to go in the Spring.

Elie's Papel [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Love this post... will link it to my Friday post!

Misha [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

"We'll always have Paris..."

Sarade [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely beautiful and inspiring photographs! I absolutely must find a way to visit there soon! Looks like paradise!

Drew [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I just loved these photos so much that I posted them on my own blog

http://thedesigndish.wordpress.com/.
please visit and see!


I love everything about Paris and these photos really capture it!

Chessa! [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I love Paris ANY time of year...but springtime is particularly magical. thanks for sharing these spectacular photos.

Paris in Pink [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely pictures of my favorite city :) Paris in Pink

Anonymous [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Going back to Paris on May for the 4th time in my life, ....but now I'm married with the love of my life and also taking my mother to make her dream come true.
Can't wait to see you again...Paris

Noemi [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

So glad that you linked back to this post such lovely pictures, I am hoping to travel to Europe next year and the city of lights/love is high on my list I can not wait :)
♥ Noemi
Fashion: http://www.classy-n-glamorous.blogspot.com
Travel: http://www.brianna64-acrossthesea.blogspot.com/

Heather Pranitis [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm in the process of planning a trip to Paris and these photos are fabulous. It will be my first time and I am very much looking forward to it. Any tips or recommendations would be appreciated it, thanks.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo