This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

27.4.10

{colour inspiration: spring green}















. . . the stems of lilies and fluttery dresses, new leaves and the glass of champagne bottles -- whether sage, seafoam, lakeshore or chartreuse -- mornings have been filled with the celebration of spring green . . .

{images: 1 & 5 - scans by this is glamorous, photography by polly wreford for at home with white by atlanta bartlett; 2 - photography by brian park via desire to inspire; 3 - tumblr; 4 & 8 - elena via everything fabulous; 6 - previous post; 7 - martha stewart; 8 - a glamorous little side project; 9 - photography by polly wreford for wedding inspirations by margaret caselton; 9 - endless inspiration; 10 - bèla adler & salvador fresneda via a thing for; 11 - australian home beautiful; 12 - flickr}

34 | notes :

SarahAnn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful! These put me in a springy mood for sure!

sarahannnoel.com

Color Collective [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful! This collection of images is blowing my mind right now!

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

color collective -- so lovely -- thank you!

xo

Design Darling [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

a truly lovely inspiration board. nobody does it better than you!

ashlina [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

those green wallpapers are so blissful!

Mabel and Zora [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Inspiring photos.Thanks

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

design darling -- such a sweet thing to say -- thanks so much!

xo

Bumpkin on a Swing [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

My word, I love everything about it, love the whole summery feel to the post, this is more than spring, it feels like summer to me.
The dress, a perfect companion to the design.
Mwah, and another on the other!

Trish [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, I so needed this post right now. Today has been a crazy whilrwind at work and this post was such gorgeous, soothing, peaceful therapy! I want to crawl into that big bed with the toile headboard!! xox

julieann [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

All of those green rooms are so beautiful, calming & serene. That is what green does for me. I was very sick and a green bedroom was so healing. Beautiful wonderful green x

Sarah Jane [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this is so beautiful and refreshing. spring green is my new fave. xo

thefinaltouchideas [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

love the green!! Yet, the wall paper stold my heart!!

Pink Frenchie [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

My blood pressure just went down...very calming shade! Thanks for sharing!

The Lil Bee [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

OK, the woman in that short, ruffly green dress stopped me in my tracks. STUNNING. It reminds me of Sonia Rykiel's collection some time ago. Or Yigal Azrouel. Absolutely beautiful, as always, R!

kendrajkphotography [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

These are amazing. Love the first ones by polly wreford the best! :)

Lady Grey [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

this collection of images is unbelievably lovely!

elena [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

beautiful collection! thanks for including my shots!!! ♥

A Gift Wrapped Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Oh.....that was really lovely to scroll down along all that green. Beautiful post today.

Miz.November [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

How perfectly lovely. The blooms are beautiful. Ahhh. Spring green. So nice.

Monica from Hola!design [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

That cabinet in the bathroom is amazing!

Brigadeiro [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Absolutely beautiful...
xx

n. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

oh, i love 12 - thank you.

Simply Luxurious [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Just came across your website and LOVE it! Your taste, your eye for design and style is something I admire. The layout is so clean and simple. Lovely, absolutely lovely. I look forward to following.

Amanda - Lace and Tea [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

This post is so gorgeous. I cant get over how well everything matches. The 3rd from the bottom photo is my favorite; the braid is so pretty. xo

Julia [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Amazing how they all have that fine, beautiful delicacy of the spring blossoms. Lovely!

Holly J. [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The bathroom is just perfect... while there are a lot of items in the cabinet, everything is so organized that the look is quite splendid.

xo Holly J

www.anobsessionwithstyle.blogspot.com

Carly Suzanne [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

The bedrooms are beautiful! Thanks for this lovely post...green is such a great color

Kelley Moore [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

All I can say is that I am so glad I can put this beautiful color in my home because if I put it on my body I feel like my skin would turn the same shade of green. Thank goodness for throw pillows!

TheBeautyFile [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely! The color combos are so calming, I put it in my bathrooms and it's wonderful!

Holly [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful photos! Love that "juicy" yellow-green. Makes my mouth water!

Amberdawn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I'm not usually a fan of wallpaper, but that first wallpapered room is really pretty. I like the sage and ivory. :)

Slices of Beauty... [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Spring beauty, j'adore!

Cloud of Secrets [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Delicious. I am normally not a fan of green in any hue -- my Christmas wreath is red rose petals, and I had my wedding florist leave out as much greenery as possible! -- but this glowing fresh photo series is changing my mind.

burkedecor [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

totally inspired! love love love this post!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo