This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thisisglamorous.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

10.4.10

{spring things: bicycles}


. . . must confess am not much of a bicycle girl {petrified of the traffic and would most likely try to ride in heels}, but after coming across this pretty city bicycle in the most spectacular shade of smokey violet, suddenly dreaming of careening down side-streets with reckless abandon . . .

{bicycle design by note + abici
, discovered via design*sponge}

13 | notes :

Alexandra [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I wear heels almost every day on my bicycle. - there is nothing better than a girl in a skirt on a cute bike on a lovely spring day

{this is glamorous} [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

sounds wonderful! and happy to know that heels on a bicycle aren't a hindrance :)

xo

Alexandra [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

well, we girls must stay stylish!!

the red bungalow [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Hahaha. I AM a bicycle girl and I love it! I still try to ride stylish in a cute skirt and flats...heels would be a whole new challenge! lol.

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

The Iconic Blog.com [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Lovely shade for a bicycle. I'm always mesmerized by how chic the Parisians make riding a bicycle look...

SarahAnn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

You MUST get a bicycle. I have a refurbished 1940s cruiser--my "pink bike." There's nothing better than whisking off to lovely summer destinations with flowers in tow via my basket! :)

A Gift Wrapped Life [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Great grape bike and nice article in Lucky. Congratulations!

Callie Grayson [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I want this bike!!

xx
callie

*evhcreative [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I ride everyday in a skirt, but haven't tried with heels yet! Maybe tomorrow :)
I love wearing skirts and riding, you can always sneak a pair of cycling shorts underneath. Helps heaps when you ride 12kms a day!
xo
Beth @ evhcreative

Ink and Belle [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I miss having a bicycle, it's fun and it gives me a sense of freedom... although I don't think I would ride in my heels in case they get damaged or something, I'd put them in a cute bag and wear nice flats for the riding :) OR put the them the basket at the front of the bike! xxx

Sarah @http://www.inkandbelle.blogspot.com

Susan Fish [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I wear a bicycle in heels. For certain. Only some skirts work though. Others distract traffic a bit too much.

Twenty Two Flamboyant Street [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

Had a giggle... reckless abandon sounds so inviting on a Friday evening.

jocelyn [Reply] said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply to comment] Best Blogger Templates

I absolutely tried to ride my bike in four inch heels. All was well until I tried to swing my leg over to jump off/ Now I have a lovely scab!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to say hello -- it's lovely to hear from you!

j u s t a f e w t h i n g s
Please note that due to the inordinate amount of spam, comments with links to other sites may not be published; all self-promotion & promotions of give-aways on other sites will not be published; additionally, please include your blog address in the box provided, and not in the body of your comment.

Thank you xo